Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Did you have a good weekend?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Replies (21-30):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

It is supposed to be 70 today

othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I am eating a pumpkin bar with whipped cream. It tastes so good

MrsKerns10
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Good Morning everyone! Hope everyon has their coffees! Not much going around here just at work bored out of my mind at the moment! LOL. I worked all weekend so today is my friday! On my days off I'm going to do nothing but rest since I caught the cold going around. Its been  stressful week with the roommate moving out (YAY!!!), her and the hubby got into a fight over some stuff she had been doing that she says was fine her to do, and the fact she never cleaned up after herself and her son! Oh well she will be gone this weekend!

dodgerfan4life
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM

painted a few wine glasses this morning...gonna bake them so the paint stays....they are for gifts .... besides that nothing.....oh wait i swept and mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors too.....and got the kids on the bus ;)

jena123456
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Hi,

It was a beautiful weekend, had fun.  I was wondering if you guys meet for playdates outside, before it gets too cold?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM

On my mind today is how much I wish that the middle and high school's start times were closer together.  I am tired of having to make 2 trips over there (they're next door) every single morning.  

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Can you do me a favor and click Report Abuse (bottom right of that post/reply) so that we can take a look at that?

Thanks!

Quoting Mrs.Urquhart:

Just wondering why CarSeatMom would enjoy saying children "look retarded" when she's in an autism support group. :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM

LOL - I've been hearing that a lot this morning!

Quoting ScrChk23:

I do not want to be at work.  I want to be in my snuggly bed.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Are you able to use a heating pad to see if you can get it feeling better?

Quoting jobberwocky:

My neck hurts. My son seems to be against me resting today. :(

dodgerfan4life
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:07 PM

ummmm i am making a zucchini casserole tonight.....3 cups zucchini chopped....1 cup bisquick(or baking mix)...3 eggs...1/2 cup oil....2 cups of shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese ....1 tsp pepper......preheat oven to 350* mix all ingredients in large bowl well....bake covered for 1 hour 15 min remove foil bake for 15 minutes more or until golden.....also if you dont want it to be meatless brown up your fav meat like about a pound of your fav and add to mixture mix in with the bowl.  but this is my meatless monday meal LOL

Quoting danni12:

Anyone have any fast dinner recipes I could use for dinner tonight, something with few ingredients

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)