Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Did you have a good weekend?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Replies (41-50):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM

It has been cold at night here, but not during the day yet, it has been really nice, but will start cooling off soon. I am not looking forward to the really cold weather

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

That sounds great!  I'm already getting tired of the cold weather.

Quoting othermom:

It is supposed to be 70 today

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM
They have photos trust me lol. I just want some I enjoy looking at and not afraid to show it off. :) its a me thing lol

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

That's great (both the rental news and the weight loss goal)!

I hate myself in pictures too, but I hate the thought of something happening to me and my kids not having pictures to remember me by.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Hubby came home from working on our rental last night. All is now good there and our new renter is moving in. I have also just set a goal for myself to lose 70lbs by Aug of next yr. We are having family photos done and I NOT going to be the one that makes the pic horrid. I hate myself in photos I always look like a beached whale!

RaMaSo
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Just got back from a short trip to the lake over the weekend. I have to get back on my juicing now that we are back. Have lost 30 lbs- 13 lbs of that was from WW and 17 lbs is from Juicing! Love to juice! Need to lose 30-40 more and I will be at goal ;)
Katelyn_Fisher
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Hi, I'm Katelyn. I am looking for mommy friends. I just recently looked around and noticed all my friends had left because I got married and have kid while they are.still in the college party life. So I thought I should try to find friends that were other mom's.

Sorry if that sounds lame. Lol. Just what's on my mind today.
jaybluee
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Does anyone know of any good catholic schools in the bronx area?

Channy79
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Hope this is allowed. Does anyone like Avon??
k_sergeyva
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Hi im katerina ..i just had my first child a boy he is now 8 weeks old. The past two weeks my son has started to cry at the same time every night and no matter what i do he seems in distress.He cries on and off for a couple of hours. Is this a phase how do i know if it has to do with my breastmilk? Other than those frustrating couple of hours he is a good baby during the day.
k_sergeyva
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Thats the same reasons i signed up here.. Im 23 and i dont know any possitive people with children. Need new friends good mom friends lol

Quoting Katelyn_Fisher:

Hi, I'm Katelyn. I am looking for mommy friends. I just recently looked around and noticed all my friends had left because I got married and have kid while they are.still in the college party life. So I thought I should try to find friends that were other mom's.

oceanrose0423
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Hey everyone im Rachael and have 2 great kids, Devon 4 ( Boy )  ily  6( daughter ), im struggleing with my son haveing bad tantrums and disrespect...time outs dont seem to work and when i take his toys away it seems to work just until he has another one

Katelyn_Fisher
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Same. I'm almost 21 with two children. I have my husband but I get "lonely". He has a beat guy friend and all I have is him and our friend. No girlfriends. Lol. I told my husband I can't be surrounded by the kids all day with no adult interaction.

Quoting k_sergeyva:

Thats the same reasons i signed up here.. Im 23 and i dont know any possitive people with children. Need new friends good mom friends lol

Quoting Katelyn_Fisher:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN