Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

LET'S CHAT! 10/24

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 150 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How is your week going?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM

My week up til now was ok. I need to do more housework but I will do it eventually. I am gonna go out to Walmart in a little while to get milk & a couple of brithday cards. One of these cards is for my sister-in-law who hates me & my sister but i thought if I send her a card she might soften a bit. We don't know why we are persona-non-grata with her although we have our suspicions.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM

It's been a crazy busy week here so I'm looking forward to the weekend! Other than a couple of errands, we should just be bums. :)

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Housework never ends, does it? I have some to do myself, but putting it off because it's laundry and, well, I hate laundry! LOL. How about you?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

My week up til now was ok. I need to do more housework but I will do it eventually. I am gonna go out to Walmart in a little while to get milk & a couple of brithday cards. One of these cards is for my sister-in-law who hates me & my sister but i thought if I send her a card she might soften a bit. We don't know why we are persona-non-grata with her although we have our suspicions.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I am ready for my weekend.  Today is my Friday.  

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Watching football?

Quoting bamababe1975:

It's been a crazy busy week here so I'm looking forward to the weekend! Other than a couple of errands, we should just be bums. :)

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Absolutely! :) What about you?

Quoting ScrChk23:

Watching football?

Quoting bamababe1975:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Duh!

Quoting bamababe1975:

Absolutely! :) What about you?

Quoting ScrChk23:

Watching football?

Quoting bamababe1975:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I don;t mind laundry.  But I usually get around to folding it when the kids are in bed.  And then I can't put the boys' clothes away.

Quoting bamababe1975:

Housework never ends, does it? I have some to do myself, but putting it off because it's laundry and, well, I hate laundry! LOL. How about you?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM
2 moms liked this

I can't stop staring at my engagement ring.  I love it!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Housework is a never-ending story around here.  It just always needs to be done, no matter how often i do it.  

I hope the birthday card helps your sister-in-law soften up a little bit.  Is she married to your brother?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN