Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

please help im bleeding

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
This morning I wipe my self and I had a little spot of blood. My period is due in 11 days....My period came on October 4,2013 and I have a 28 day cycle so my period isn't do until October 31. I ovulated on the 15 which is 12 after my period started ... I no this because I have ovulation pain... Me and by boyfriend had sex 2 days before ovulation and the day before but haven't had sex since.... Now I'm bleeding like I'm on my period... Can someone please tell me if the ever had experience this before and what came out to be...
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deshawntae84
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Ok well I'm not a doctor so maybe u need to go to an infertility doctor right now I have my own problem an. Ur on my post I just put up talking bout u...
Gothicgypsy3
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Are you having pain? Have you been stressed lately? That may cause an early period. How heavy are you bleeding? If its only lightly, it may be implantaion bleeding and you may be pregnant. Call your dr or go to the ER if its seriously bad.

deshawntae84
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Go to the store and see
deshawntae84
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:17 PM
No I'm not in pain and I have been stressing bout moving.... I'm bleeding like I'm on my period I just put a pad on bc it was blood like period in my panties..thank u so much for answering my question I going to make an appointment tomorrow

Quoting Gothicgypsy3:

Are you having pain? Have you been stressed lately? That may cause an early period. How heavy are you bleeding? If its only lightly, it may be implantaion bleeding and you may be pregnant. Call your dr or go to the ER if its seriously bad.

2PROUD-MOM2
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Maybe you started early? I've had that happen a few times. Hope you figure it out & you're okay. Sometimes stress can cause you to get it early as well as late or not at all.

Quoting deshawntae84:

This morning I wipe my self and I had a little spot of blood. My period is due in 11 days....My period came on October 4,2013 and I have a 28 day cycle so my period isn't do until October 31. I ovulated on the 15 which is 12 after my period started ... I no this because I have ovulation pain... Me and by boyfriend had sex 2 days before ovulation and the day before but haven't had sex since.... Now I'm bleeding like I'm on my period... Can someone please tell me if the ever had experience this before and what came out to be...

mommyto8kidz
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Implementation bleeding
OrangeDreamPop
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:20 PM
?
Gothicgypsy3
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:21 PM

It could just be stress that activated your period. Try to relax, maybe do something fun to take your mind off moving for awhile. I just moved in June so I understand how stressful that can be. But if you are pregnant, the dr will be able to tell right away with a simple blood test. Good luck, momma!

Quoting deshawntae84:

No I'm not in pain and I have been stressing bout moving.... I'm bleeding like I'm on my period I just put a pad on bc it was blood like period in my panties..thank u so much for answering my question I going to make an appointment tomorrow

Quoting Gothicgypsy3:

deshawntae84
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Thank you... U might be right

Quoting 2PROUD-MOM2:

Maybe you started early? I've had that happen a few times. Hope you figure it out & you're okay. Sometimes stress can cause you to get it early as well as late or not at all.

Quoting deshawntae84:

arpazia
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Could be nothing. Could be implantation. There really is no way to know if your pregnant or not until you test... Or see a dr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)