Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

You don't even deserve it...

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 18 Replies

My ex is expecting his 3rd child. The first two I am currently raising. He has been in and out of our first son's life since he was born, he's 5 now. His second son he has never once seen and he's 2 years old. He want's nothing to do with our second son, just completely abandoned him...

Yet he willingly creates another child to place on this earth when he can't even raise and take care of the two he has already my husband is! I will be surprised if he actually sticks around for this girl and this new baby...

I'm hoping some day I don't ever have to deal with this guy again he makes me sick...he tells my husband how excited he is about his new baby while my husband is raising his other kids...

I wish you had to take parenting classes and take extensive tests in order to be able to reproduce...

There's my vent for the day!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Halloween tickers

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hadadat
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I hear ya....had something similar happen with an ex. Vent away...

TrishyyKat
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Regardless my son is better off having my husband raise him, and I'm very blessed for that! I just don't see where he gets off thinking this is okay to do? That it's okay to keep making children and running away from them?

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:50 PM
He's a selfish ass. Dead beat dad.
Glad they have your dh as a dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa632
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
So wait...he was in & out of your first childs life since birth, yet you had another one with him? Smart move.
TrishyyKat
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Me too! I don't know what I would do without my husband! He's been amazing (: 

Quoting kitty8199:

He's a selfish ass. Dead beat dad.
Glad they have your dh as a dad.

TrishyyKat
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Yup, sometimes you make dumb choices. Life was going amazing when I got pregnant with our second child. We lived together, we were engaged, he was doing great, then at 9 months pregnant he left and never came back. If I could of seen the future I wouldn't have believed everything was okay and I wouldn't of made the choice to allow myself to have another child with him.

Quoting melissa632:

So wait...he was in & out of your first childs life since birth, yet you had another one with him? Smart move.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Asswaffle

melissa632
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Oh ok. Just wondering.

Quoting TrishyyKat:

Yup, sometimes you make dumb choices. Life was going amazing when I got pregnant with our second child. We lived together, we were engaged, he was doing great, then at 9 months pregnant he left and never came back. If I could of seen the future I wouldn't have believed everything was okay and I wouldn't of made the choice to allow myself to have another child with him.

Quoting melissa632:

TrishyyKat
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Really? 

Quoting ScrChk23:

Asswaffle

Jadesmommy13
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:03 PM
My friend has a son like that, he said he loves kids and wants more.... He has 2 that he never sees, then he got 2 more girls pregnant and haven't seen them or paid a penny. He was over seas playing football. He now has a warrant out for his arrest.
Can help his kids but he took a vacation with new girlfriend in Hawaii.... What a loser!
Sorry your boys have a shitty father..... But they sound like they have a great dad (your husband)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)