Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New! What groups are your favorites?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 9 Replies

Which groups on here are fun? Which are the most active? Which are nice and which ones are snarky (I'm a fan of both)? I'm just trying to get a feel for this place. Thanks so much!

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Mom Confessions is the craziest group and this one is one of my favorites... There are lots of great groups based on topics, too.

Here are some good ones:  Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!

jconney80
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Welcome! What are some of your interests? Moms Confessions is fun and wild lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainbowBanana
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Well I'm a babywearing, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, cosleeping, gentle parenting, homeschooling, Jewish,  non vaxing, organic eating, thrifty mom of two. lol. I am a gay rights activist, probably what most would call liberal, I cannot stand racists, homophobes, or sexists. I am a musician, I sing and play guitar. I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor. Oh and I am a huge fan of Doctor Who! lol.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Oh I see you homeschool! There is a great Homeschooling Moms group on here. And I love Frugalistas!

Quoting RainbowBanana:

Well I'm a babywearing, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, cosleeping, gentle parenting, homeschooling, Jewish,  non vaxing, organic eating, thrifty mom of two. lol. I am a gay rights activist, probably what most would call liberal, I cannot stand racists, homophobes, or sexists. I am a musician, I sing and play guitar. I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor. Oh and I am a huge fan of Doctor Who! lol.

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Quoting RainbowBanana:

One of my favorites that I think you'd fit into quite well is Natural Birth & Parenting

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Depends what kind of groups you are looking for,
There are so many wonderful ones here.
Here is one that is fun & has a bit of everything :)

Time Out for You ..

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:08 AM

We have all kinds of groups for you to check out.  How old are you?  We have groups by mom's age and kids' age.  I love this group, my due date group, and Mad Life.

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I like Circle of Hope, Weight loss group, and Freebies group.
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:42 PM
My favorite group has been my sons baby group. It's not as active anymore now that we are all chasing toddlers. I also like first time moms and this group.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)