Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is the biggest mess your child(ren) have ever made?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 17 Replies

What is the biggest mess your child(ren) have ever made?

probably when my youngest gets into the kitty litter box!!

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM
twuce ds slammed everything from my vanity onto the floor. burgundy nail polish stains hardwood floors
connorsmom2009
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:22 PM

BUMP!

footballmom5573
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:38 PM

my boys decided to give the fish a bath...they put body wash and shampoo in the 30 gal fish tank...killed about 20 fish...and bubbles galore from the filter running...oh the mess :(

robbinsroost
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:43 PM

My middle 2 sneaked some fabric paint and proceeded to finger paint with it all over a nightstand. We still have the painted nightstand in DS's room.

texasgirl77
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Oh lol just that question brings back memories! I was over at my bff' s house when dd was like 3. My dd and her dd were best friends, and were having a sleepover while my friend and I hung out (hubbies were deployed). We had put the girls in my friends bed to watch a movie. After checking on them and finding them asleep, my friend decided to go buy us some Starbucks while I baked brownies. Maybe 15 minutes after she left, both girls came downstairs covered in chocolate, and glittery body powder. My friend walked in right about then and died laughing. Turns out, she had just bought some fun "sexy" body paints and glitter and had it in her night stand. The girls painted the whole room, glittery chocolate hand prints everywhere! Definitely something we will never forget!
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:46 PM
My youngest likes to take his diaper off and play with his poop. I can't figure out how to stop him. He gets out of everything I rig up. I clean it up at least 2-3 times a week
TatyBear
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM
My oldest at 9 months took her clothes and diaper off and painted with poop in her crib and herself the wall etc.....I wasn't home. I went out for the night and my idiot ex left it for me to.clean 12 hrs later. I had to scrape it off the wall cause it dried. Then shampoo the carpet.

Other then that, with 3 kids nothing. They never touch stuff or get into things without asking. Lol
cjsix
by faith on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Baby powder! We put our two oldest to bed one night when they were about 2 1/2yrs and 1 yr old and a little while later I smelled something. Well,it took a minute or so for it to click that what I smelled was baby powder. hubby and I hurried down the hallway and opened there door...there was nothing but, a huge white cloud and you could see two pair of eyes peeking out of these little completely white children! the baby powder was everywhere,bed,walls,floor,in between the floor boards, and from head to toe on each of them.Such a mess!

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM

eldest--emptied our tupperware cabinet and we have lots!

youngest--spilled oil all over our couch but luckily they were leather!

BeccaWooten
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:36 AM
My daughter get diaper rash from the smallest things juices, oranges, spaghetti you name it and it affects her. Anyway I use vasiline with every diaper change to protect her from irritations. I set the Vaseline up and went on with cooking breakfast. The kids were being extremely quiet so I asked my SO where the kids were. He said "just sitting on the couch". Me thinking he seen them but oh know he just glanced to make sure they were there. After a few mins of cooking in peace i thought I better check for myself. Well they were on the couch aalright! They smeared Vaseline all over my couch! Top to bottom! Worst mess I have ever seen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)