Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Lets Get a Feel of Whats Happening Around You..

ok.. Ladies.. What's happening around you right now.. For me I'm at Starbucks waiting on my hubby, uuugh.. its cold in here (brrrrrr) but I can't go outside since there are no plugs outside for me to plug my laptop.. I lost my mind and ordered a pumpkin latte coffe $4.05, so the next time I decide to meet up with the hubby its going to be subway, lol.. Thats what happening around me.. How about you? This should be interesting.

Update.. Its going to be like this, the hubby got held up arguing lol..I have been waiting at least an hour. 

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Just hanging at home waiting for 5yo to get home from school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hadadat
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

And tomorrow is Friday is there is something to celebrate!

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Woooosah, take one thing at a time, this day too shall be over and then ya get to start all over again.. So no stress today!!!

Quoting Hadadat:

I'm sitting at my desk waiting for a call, trying to get payment from a customer so we can ship their part to them. One truck broke down so we're working on getting some carriers in here to ship orders that were delayed a day due to the break down. I'm not necessarily stressed directly BUT it's swirling around me and infecting me....ugh.

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

See, its better to have come early so now you get to celebrate on your b'day.. Sorry about the cramps, Advil, does a body good (with cramps) Soon happy voices from your son and you won't even be thinking about your cramps, hopefully :)

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

im sitting here with cramps.. AF came early and MAD! arg. but will at least be gone in time for my bday monday i guess.

im waiting  for my sons bus that should come outside our home in about 20 minutes.. my little one is napping

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM

i love sattelite radio.. Pandora's so I understand.. Enjoy the mall.. Im jealous, waiting at Starbucks for the hubby for 1 hour now, he got held up, uuuugh.. he is going to get it, lol..

Quoting emtgirl885:

I have sattelite radio, like pop music. It is nice and sunny. He gets out at 2. Then we will go to the mall. :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

What ya listening too and are you having good weather, Its an awesome day here..What time does he get out from school..oooh so many questions :)

Quoting emtgirl885:

I am sitting in the car waiting for my son to get out of school. I am listening to music.

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I know that's right so here Lets do the dance in advance, :) woohoo

Quoting Hadadat:

And tomorrow is Friday is there is something to celebrate!

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Woooosah, take one thing at a time, this day too shall be over and then ya get to start all over again.. So no stress today!!!

Quoting Hadadat:

I'm sitting at my desk waiting for a call, trying to get payment from a customer so we can ship their part to them. One truck broke down so we're working on getting some carriers in here to ship orders that were delayed a day due to the break down. I'm not necessarily stressed directly BUT it's swirling around me and infecting me....ugh.

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, love it too! Pandora is my favorite too on my phone. Thanks! My son likes to play there. Lol, hope he gets back soon

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

i love sattelite radio.. Pandora's so I understand.. Enjoy the mall.. Im jealous, waiting at Starbucks for the hubby for 1 hour now, he got held up, uuuugh.. he is going to get it, lol..

Quoting emtgirl885:

I have sattelite radio, like pop music. It is nice and sunny. He gets out at 2. Then we will go to the mall. :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

What ya listening too and are you having good weather, Its an awesome day here..What time does he get out from school..oooh so many questions :)

Quoting emtgirl885:

I am sitting in the car waiting for my son to get out of school. I am listening to music.

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM

maybe after the nap your head might be feeling better.. :) hoope little one wants to sleep too, :)

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm sitting here with a heat pad on my neck while my toddler is eating an apple, watching some weird show on Disney jr and dh is packing his dinner for work. I'm ready for nap time.

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM

you got all of them to have a nap at the same time, thats some skill.. I haven't seen Grey's in a while and Im sure it will be hard for me to catch up.. hOPE you have a smooth day and work today :) Eeeeh, vaccuum tomorrow.. :)

Quoting melly_v88:

I am sitting in my comfy chair, smoking a cigarette and watching Grey's. I have 40 minutes before I start getting ready for work, and my kids are taking a nap. I really need to vacuum ... I'm really not gonna do it.

melly_v88
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I only have 2, but they're 10 months apart; I knew I had to get them on the same schedule asap! They have 9 seasons of Greys on netflix, you should give it a go! :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

you got all of them to have a nap at the same time, thats some skill.. I haven't seen Grey's in a while and Im sure it will be hard for me to catch up.. hOPE you have a smooth day and work today :) Eeeeh, vaccuum tomorrow.. :)

Quoting melly_v88:

I am sitting in my comfy chair, smoking a cigarette and watching Grey's. I have 40 minutes before I start getting ready for work, and my kids are taking a nap. I really need to vacuum ... I'm really not gonna do it.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
It may help but won't make it go away. :( I have whiplash so everyday right now is painful. The heat helps a lot though.

He will be going down sometime in the next 15 minutes. Just waiting for him to be done with his apple. Thankfully he is a good napper.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

maybe after the nap your head might be feeling better.. :) hoope little one wants to sleep too, :)

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm sitting here with a heat pad on my neck while my toddler is eating an apple, watching some weird show on Disney jr and dh is packing his dinner for work. I'm ready for nap time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)