Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Lets Get a Feel of Whats Happening Around You..

ok.. Ladies.. What's happening around you right now.. For me I'm at Starbucks waiting on my hubby, uuugh.. its cold in here (brrrrrr) but I can't go outside since there are no plugs outside for me to plug my laptop.. I lost my mind and ordered a pumpkin latte coffe $4.05, so the next time I decide to meet up with the hubby its going to be subway, lol.. Thats what happening around me.. How about you? This should be interesting.

Update.. Its going to be like this, the hubby got held up arguing lol..I have been waiting at least an hour. 

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
jmp1279
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM

went to parent-teacher conferences @ 9, than a dentist apt for my oldest dd @ 10:30, was going to meet my mom and oldest dd at Dennnys for lunch with my youngest dd but BLEW A TIRE on the highway on the way, called mom and she came and got my youngest dd to go to lunch while i waited for the tow truck to help mt change a tire ( i would have done it myself but i didnt know how to get the spare tire out from under our truck ), ended up having to have the truck towed back home because i didn't have all the parts needed to get the soare out, after getting back home and the truck unloaded i took out puppy out to potty before going up to lunch, by the time i got there they were done eating and i didn't have any more cash to get me something, had to run to the gas station to put $3 in my car so hubby would be able to get to work tonight.  now we have to buy a new tire tomorrow for the truck so hubby can go hunting on Saturday

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

oooh my goodness, what a morning, don't you just hate it when your vehicle is down, its always cha ching, well at least its only a tire.. Sorry, that you had to have it towed, hope you had towing insurance.. Well, hope things are better now.. Good day to you.

Quoting jmp1279:

went to parent-teacher conferences @ 9, than a dentist apt for my oldest dd @ 10:30, was going to meet my mom and oldest dd at Dennnys for lunch with my youngest dd but BLEW A TIRE on the highway on the way, called mom and she came and got my youngest dd to go to lunch while i waited for the tow truck to help mt change a tire ( i would have done it myself but i didnt know how to get the spare tire out from under our truck ), ended up having to have the truck towed back home because i didn't have all the parts needed to get the soare out, after getting back home and the truck unloaded i took out puppy out to potty before going up to lunch, by the time i got there they were done eating and i didn't have any more cash to get me something, had to run to the gas station to put $3 in my car so hubby would be able to get to work tonight.  now we have to buy a new tire tomorrow for the truck so hubby can go hunting on Saturday

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

ok  lets say twins, lol..(I think that's awesome, playmates) I love your schedule, sounds like it works.. I have been meaning to get netflix, I think I will, I pretty much know the characters on Greys.. Maybe I will get caught up and so we can chat, I am a tv, junkie..shhhhhhh,,

Quoting melly_v88:

I only have 2, but they're 10 months apart; I knew I had to get them on the same schedule asap! They have 9 seasons of Greys on netflix, you should give it a go! :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

you got all of them to have a nap at the same time, thats some skill.. I haven't seen Grey's in a while and Im sure it will be hard for me to catch up.. hOPE you have a smooth day and work today :) Eeeeh, vaccuum tomorrow.. :)

Quoting melly_v88:

I am sitting in my comfy chair, smoking a cigarette and watching Grey's. I have 40 minutes before I start getting ready for work, and my kids are taking a nap. I really need to vacuum ... I'm really not gonna do it.

jmp1279
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM

yes we have AAA which covers the frist 3 miles than its $3 a mile after that so i ended up paying $18 for a tow but the driver didn't have change for a $20 i told him to just keep it.  so there is where my lunch money went, oh well i have left overs.  Now both my girls are down for a nap since we dont have school for the oldest. 

whats bad/funny is my hubby said we need to save $80 or so to get a new tire. and wouldn't you know that was the tire that blew.  CREEPY

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

oooh my goodness, what a morning, don't you just hate it when your vehicle is down, its always cha ching, well at least its only a tire.. Sorry, that you had to have it towed, hope you had towing insurance.. Well, hope things are better now.. Good day to you.

Quoting jmp1279:

melly_v88
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM

me too! [on the tv junkie part] you probably couldn't name a TV show that I haven't watched or put on my netflix list :P Yes! Get caught up cause my emotions are all over the place with this damn show haha.

Schedule definitely works, makes things easier for everybody :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

ok  lets say twins, lol..(I think that's awesome, playmates) I love your schedule, sounds like it works.. I have been meaning to get netflix, I think I will, I pretty much know the characters on Greys.. Maybe I will get caught up and so we can chat, I am a tv, junkie..shhhhhhh,,

Quoting melly_v88:

I only have 2, but they're 10 months apart; I knew I had to get them on the same schedule asap! They have 9 seasons of Greys on netflix, you should give it a go! :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

you got all of them to have a nap at the same time, thats some skill.. I haven't seen Grey's in a while and Im sure it will be hard for me to catch up.. hOPE you have a smooth day and work today :) Eeeeh, vaccuum tomorrow.. :)

Quoting melly_v88:

I am sitting in my comfy chair, smoking a cigarette and watching Grey's. I have 40 minutes before I start getting ready for work, and my kids are taking a nap. I really need to vacuum ... I'm really not gonna do it.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM

too funny, I will..

Quoting melly_v88:

me too! [on the tv junkie part] you probably couldn't name a TV show that I haven't watched or put on my netflix list :P Yes! Get caught up cause my emotions are all over the place with this damn show haha.

Schedule definitely works, makes things easier for everybody :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting melly_v88:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting melly_v88:

avonleafan
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here

Quoting emtgirl885:

I am sitting in the car waiting for my son to get out of school. I am listening to music.

RyansMommie07
by Jessica Lynne on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM

i just grouted my bathroom... and i need to shower before i go to a friend house tonight. so now i need to put a dropcloth up in the shower so i dont ruin the new grout. lol and yes im impulsive and dont think stuff through sometimes. :/

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

you did the grouting or someone else is? I ask because I can't even hang a pic on the wall, lol.. Sometime being impulsive is good, that means you take charge, now not thinking things thru we gonna have to work on that one, lol but its normal..ha..

Quoting RyansMommie07:

i just grouted my bathroom... and i need to shower before i go to a friend house tonight. so now i need to put a dropcloth up in the shower so i dont ruin the new grout. lol and yes im impulsive and dont think stuff through sometimes. :/

squeekers
12-27-14 overnight temps.
Today at 4:42 AM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM

well it's now 9pm for me, I am sitting at our computer, DH is watching the movie Salt, and DD is in her room talking to her boyfriend about their Chemistry home work and going over their Gov't class' flash cards.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN