Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Lets Get a Feel of Whats Happening Around You..

ok.. Ladies.. What's happening around you right now.. For me I'm at Starbucks waiting on my hubby, uuugh.. its cold in here (brrrrrr) but I can't go outside since there are no plugs outside for me to plug my laptop.. I lost my mind and ordered a pumpkin latte coffe $4.05, so the next time I decide to meet up with the hubby its going to be subway, lol.. Thats what happening around me.. How about you? This should be interesting.

Update.. Its going to be like this, the hubby got held up arguing lol..I have been waiting at least an hour. 

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
fabmommaof2
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:55 AM

It's 10:55pm and it's mommy time, so I'm relaxing while the kiddos are sleeping. I'm watching my 5 month old on the monitor (which is the best investment EVER!) Oh! and I'm new to cafemom, so HI :)
bhwrn1
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:58 AM

I'm watching the news, playing on the comptuer and drinking my coffee!

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:32 AM

It's the 25th of Oct. now,7:31 am. I am on computer on Cafemom,my daughter just left for her trek to school & I am drinking Folger's coffee while simultaneously listening to tv.

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I have 3 sick kids at home witrh a tummy bug.My oldest and her ds are sick too

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:15 AM

looking at Law and Order.. Windy day, trees are swaying really hard, kinda cloudy too.. Most of the lights are on, I need to go turn off, lol.. Coffee is perculating.. :)

waytomanykids10
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Sitting on the couch, my older kids are in school with their dad and my little ones are still sleeping.

angieTN73
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Sitting on the couch watching Halloween themed cartoons on Nick with my 3 yr old daughter. Right now it's Bubble Guppies, yea:) My 2 sons are at school---Thank God! It is around 60 degrees, overcast and windy. Researching back up plan for trick or treating tonight--it's supposed to rain;(. If it does, I guess we'll go trick or treatin' sit the mall. Happy Halloween everyone. Don't eat too much of your kids candy:)

precious54
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I'm doing laundry

mo3giOH
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:25 AM

My DD didn't have Preschool today, so I'm having a lazy day and getting the house cleaned.

jennkrzyz
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I'm sitting at work with the kiddos (I'm a nanny) and goon over Tricare notes that their dad gave me. He is former military so was able to help me sort through it all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN