Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

It is so much fun to be a.....(Help.please!)

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:07 AM
  • 8 Replies

girl!! Yeah,right!Guess who came to visit today?And,I would be fine but for some reason I'm hurting bad.It's right before my hubby has to leave for work and I'm curled up in the fetal position on my bed...just sort of moaning.Hoping desperately that the damn Midol kicks in already......

And,this is when my hubby's "man-ness" shows itself."Maybe you would feel better if I push on it for a minute"? (Yup,you guessed it!Freaking man thinking with his penis!! And hoping for sex...blah)) He was suddenly in a hurry after he saw the look on my face....lol.

Anyone have funnies to share so I can distract myself for a little while?Anyway,tia.

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:08 AM

OML girl.  You want to know how babies are brought home aka born?  I learned from my 2nd grader dd tonight.  I wont say nuffin til you say yes.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Hey,momma!So,Jas is teaching you how babies are born?Let's hear it....big smile mini

Quoting frndlyfn:

OML girl.  You want to know how babies are brought home aka born?  I learned from my 2nd grader dd tonight.  I wont say nuffin til you say yes.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Well a bird (not a stork, i asked LOL) flies to a local cabbage field.  It then picks out the best baby for the family.  It carries the baby in a bag to the house where they will live.  I want to see if she will let me video her story tomorrow for her to watch in future ha ha.

Quoting brandyblx:

Hey,momma!So,Jas is teaching you how babies are born?Let's hear it....big smile mini

Quoting frndlyfn:

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Awww!That's cute.How is Jas?And,how are you?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Well a bird (not a stork, i asked LOL) flies to a local cabbage field.  It then picks out the best baby for the family.  It carries the baby in a bag to the house where they will live.  I want to see if she will let me video her story tomorrow for her to watch in future ha ha.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:36 AM

well AF is on her way out of my house with minimal cramping this cycle YAY.  Jas had a sick day wed. due to vomitting the night before so that day we did 3 days worth of homework since she was behind this week.  We had her PTC this week which was all good news aside from her ongoing lunch issues.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting frndlyfn:

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Well,I'm glad to hear things are going a little bit better!There is a nasty stomach bug going around Mississippi also.My boys haven't caught it...yet.fingers crossed

Quoting frndlyfn:

well AF is on her way out of my house with minimal cramping this cycle YAY.  Jas had a sick day wed. due to vomitting the night before so that day we did 3 days worth of homework since she was behind this week.  We had her PTC this week which was all good news aside from her ongoing lunch issues.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting frndlyfn:

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Omg!It hasn't gotten any better...matter of fact it has gotten way worse.I'm glad we had left over spaghetti because all I want to do is curl up in a ball. I have tried all the secrets I know to make the cramping stop...

Any of you have secrets/tricks that work on you?I have taken a super hot bath,drank hot tea (step mom's idea)taken Midol (tried the ER one and when that didn't work,Pamprin)heating pad,back rub.Someone help,please!This is getting ridiculous,especially because it doesn't usually happen to me.

bad

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Jump on your guy to get the inner muscles relaxed?  Sometimes an ice pack helps me instead of heat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)