Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

fertile and ovulation snd implantation

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hey I'm confused but maybe you can help me I came on my period 10/2 from my calculation I should ovulate on 10/15 or 10/17 okay and if I conceived implantation would have took place this week ok I have been having gas since Tuesday then Thursdays cramps cramps cramps the spotting just when I wipe could this be implantation bleeding and cramping and could this be I am pregnant but I know it's way to soon help!!!!!
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
I am not sure but hopefully someone else can help you out :)

samiyamommy1978
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Thnx

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
I am not sure but hopefully someone else can help you out :)

cdubik1
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:15 PM
2 moms liked this

It's possible that it is implantation related spotting and cramping but they are not definitive signs, they are common occurances and could just be coincidence. Cramps and spotting can happen for lots of reasons. I know how it is when you are anxious to become pregnant, you hope everything is a symptom of pregnancy! The only way to be sure it to test when you are closer to the time when a home pregnancy test will be able to tell you. I will say, I used first response hoping it would tell me I was pregnant earlier, I used it 4 day prior to my expected period but it came up negative, yet my period never came, I tested again and positive. So if you use first response because you are anxious to find out and it is negative, you still may be if you period doesn't show. Good luck!

samiyamommy1978
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I hope so I'm having early symptoms dnt know if its to soon with the fact I came on 10/2 just alot of gas and bloating. Tender breast but idk like you said it's a waiting game.

Quoting cdubik1:

It's possible that it is implantation related spotting and cramping but they are not definitive signs, they are common occurances and could just be coincidence. Cramps and spotting can happen for lots of reasons. I know how it is when you are anxious to become pregnant, you hope everything is a symptom of pregnancy! The only way to be sure it to test when you are closer to the time when a home pregnancy test will be able to tell you. I will say, I used first response hoping it would tell me I was pregnant earlier, I used it 4 day prior to my expected period but it came up negative, yet my period never came, I tested again and positive. So if you use first response because you are anxious to find out and it is negative, you still may be if you period doesn't show. Good luck!

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I never had implantation bleeding but here is a link for the trying to conceive group http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)