Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just caught my dd singing

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

one of the most annoying songs ever. 

She is autistic and has limited communication skills but has been singing for me all night. Before I could get too depressed about her knowing Taylor Swift though she busted out with this

So I guess it evens out. lol

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
My son loves Taylor swift, has since before he was born. He loves her I knew you were trouble song. However, he also loves zedd and skrillex.

My daughter loves the song cups but she calls it when I'm gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Any communication is better than none.  Maybe that song spoke to her in  a way we do not know.  I do not like her (TS) at all.

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM

You are right about that. I love to listen to her sing anything since she doesn't talk much. I just wish she didn't like taylor swift because i find her really annoying. Iol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Any communication is better than none.  Maybe that song spoke to her in  a way we do not know.  I do not like her (TS) at all.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM

How old is your dd?  Perhaps get a cd of folk songs or something like that to have for background music and perhaps she will pick up one of those songs.  Quite a change to go from TS to Led Zep in her singing routine.    I can not speak much though since one minute I would be listening to P!nk and then put on Enya.

Quoting angelachristine:

You are right about that. I love to listen to her sing anything since she doesn't talk much. I just wish she didn't like taylor swift because i find her really annoying. Iol

Quoting frndlyfn:

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM

She's 10 and you can't really have a conversation with her but she picks up on songs and will sing all the time. We listen to a little of everything but mostly indie, electronic or classic rock  we aren't real big on top 40 so she must have picked the taylor swift up somewhere else. lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

How old is your dd?  Perhaps get a cd of folk songs or something like that to have for background music and perhaps she will pick up one of those songs.  Quite a change to go from TS to Led Zep in her singing routine.    I can not speak much though since one minute I would be listening to P!nk and then put on Enya.

Quoting angelachristine:

Quoting frndlyfn:

It's Cassandra Cat! 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Always some is better than none :)

jconney80
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Lol awesome! I don't like Taylor Swift either but it's nice that she's singing! I have 2 kids on the spectrum <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)