Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

implantation

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding? & if so how many days after ovulation?#help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Nope.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never experienced it but a lot of women do! Welcome to the group. I have a link for a TTC (trying to conceive) group. Here you go! Good luck http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I did but I don't recall how many days after ovulation since it was over a decade ago. The women on the Trying to Conceive group can probably help answer your questions, too, though:

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I did with DS, but I don't remember exactly which day, since he is now 8 1/2 years old.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I honestly don't remember how many days it was for me. My youngest is 9 years old right now. 

ranaway
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:51 PM
6 days...
AnnieGoolaheey
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I did with my daughter.  It started about 7 days after I figure I ovulated.  It started out as spotted and became break though bleeding and lasted about four days.  I thought it was an early period so I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was almost 10 weeks along.

samiyamommy1978
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM
I can on mY period 10/2 I should have ovulated 10/14-17 I had sex all within those days on 10/22 I started having alot of gas and bloating then 10/24 cramps and spotting in and off but it wasn't enough for a pad it lasted 3 days I took a pregnancy test today negative I know its to soon but do u think it was implantation bleeding?

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

I did with my daughter.  It started about 7 days after I figure I ovulated.  It started out as spotted and became break though bleeding and lasted about four days.  I thought it was an early period so I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was almost 10 weeks along.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Maybe.  try another test in a few days.

Quoting samiyamommy1978:

I can on mY period 10/2 I should have ovulated 10/14-17 I had sex all within those days on 10/22 I started having alot of gas and bloating then 10/24 cramps and spotting in and off but it wasn't enough for a pad it lasted 3 days I took a pregnancy test today negative I know its to soon but do u think it was implantation bleeding?

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)