Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats for dinner? 10/26

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 21 Replies
Well... What ya all having ot had? I have hambuger thawing and out of ideas .. :/
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

We are having chinese dishes  ........ What are you in mood for to use hamburger?  The options are endless unless your pantry is bare.

RADmomma
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this
We had Olive Garden.

I had steak Gorgonzola
emtgirl885
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
We had chicken gumbo with rice
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Settled with tacos and taco rice with corn .. Our pantry is bare at the moment. Cant do nothing till pay day unfortunately... :(

Quoting frndlyfn:

We are having chinese dishes  ........ What are you in mood for to use hamburger?  The options are endless unless your pantry is bare.

afwife817
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Lasagna:)
afwife817
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Our families most favorite place!

Quoting RADmomma:

We had Olive Garden.

I had steak Gorgonzola
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:06 PM

That isnt too bad.  I know how it is for pay day cupboards.   We dipped into our walmart credit for a few needed food items.  What i was going to suggest was a hamburger gravy over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes with a veggie side.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Settled with tacos and taco rice with corn .. Our pantry is bare at the moment. Cant do nothing till pay day unfortunately... :(

Quoting frndlyfn:

mamiof4monsters
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
We had grilled steak, red beans and rice, mac and cheese, slices peaches and for dessert I made arroz con leche
RADmomma
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Ours too! It's our go to restaurant for birthdays or celebrations!! Any anytime lol

Quoting afwife817:

Our families most favorite place!

Quoting RADmomma:

We had Olive Garden.

I had steak Gorgonzola
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I thought of that lol. We do it over toast. It don't fill my kiddos up tho. They could eat it all day long. Yea I told hubby its time to dip into our savungs i cant do this lol..

Quoting frndlyfn:

That isnt too bad.  I know how it is for pay day cupboards.   We dipped into our walmart credit for a few needed food items.  What i was going to suggest was a hamburger gravy over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes with a veggie side.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)