Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 10/28

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM
  • 137 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Did you have a good weekend?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I had a lovely weekend. Bama beat the tar out of Tennessee Saturday and I got to be a bum. My husband was atoning for something he did so he made sure to take care of anything I wanted, too. ;)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM

That's great!  LOL at your husband taking such good care of you, he must've done something really bad. ;)

Quoting bamababe1975:

I had a lovely weekend. Bama beat the tar out of Tennessee Saturday and I got to be a bum. My husband was atoning for something he did so he made sure to take care of anything I wanted, too. ;)

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Had a pretty good weekend spending time with my little family. Went and bought the kids Halloween costumes just in case my boyfriend does not have to work over.

Hadadat
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Sounds like we're in for rain today. A nice break from the hot weather we've been dealing with. Pumpkins are carved and costume is almost complete. Bring on Halloween!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:47 AM

What are the kids going to be?

Quoting Daltensmommy88:

Had a pretty good weekend spending time with my little family. Went and bought the kids Halloween costumes just in case my boyfriend does not have to work over.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:48 AM

What are you going to dress up as?

I think we're going to get rain, or snow here today.  Right now it's very foggy and cold.

Quoting Hadadat:

Sounds like we're in for rain today. A nice break from the hot weather we've been dealing with. Pumpkins are carved and costume is almost complete. Bring on Halloween!

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:49 AM

My boyfriends nine year old will be scream and my 16 month old will be scooby doo since I could not find a Jake and the neverlands pirate costume.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Brr, it's a foggy, cold day here so far!  My kids are home on "fall break" this week, so they slept in this morning and now are playing on the computers.  

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Scooby will be SO cute!

Quoting Daltensmommy88:

My boyfriends nine year old will be scream and my 16 month old will be scooby doo since I could not find a Jake and the neverlands pirate costume.

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Yes it will be ...I was kinda bummed though at the same time since he has no idea who it is and he cannot really relate...i guess???

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Scooby will be SO cute!

Quoting Daltensmommy88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)