Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

please be honest.... what do you think?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:30 PM
  • 600 Replies

so my son just turned 3, and has long hair, we love it, but he is ALWAYS being called a girl, we never put him in nutral clothing, but it never fail, it is always she is so cute, or you got 3 pretty girls, aweee look at her, my 2 girls are 6 almost 6, and 8, and they dont think twice with sayind he is a boy, i just let it go and carry on with what I am doing with a quick thanks, or a simple oh he is a boy, but it is gettin so old, I dont really want to cut it, but I am leaning that way, what would you do?

this is one from a year ago, but i really like it

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:32 PM
5 moms liked this
How does he react to being called a girl?

My youngest boy had the prettiest hair, golden hair with ringlets.

When he started figuring out that people were calling him a girl, he wanted it cut. He was around 4.
katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:33 PM
75 moms liked this
Just my opinion. I don't think little boys should have long hair.

But he is very cute!
m_d7221
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM

he just turned 3, sept 1st, so he really doesnt notice at all, a month ago, he would tell you he wasnt a boy, lol he would say, no me boy, me bubba, lol

Quoting -42-:

How does he react to being called a girl?

My youngest boy had the prettiest hair, golden hair with ringlets.

When he started figuring out that people were calling him a girl, he wanted it cut. He was around 4.

pinkcsmtlgy
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM
12 moms liked this

With the hats on he looks like a boy. But without imo he looks more like a girl. I think it's the bangs. If he didn't have the bangs even with long hair I think he would look more boyish. And may I add he is just cute as a button.

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM
9 moms liked this

he is cute but he does have bangs cut and it is a girl hair cut.

TatyBear
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM
13 moms liked this
Love it and you should keep it long. Once he tells you he wants it cut, then cut it.

He is so cute.
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:37 PM
6 moms liked this

All the of my son's had long hair growing up.  Didn't damage them at all.....funny thing is though as adults they all keep their hair really short.  Your son doesn't look anything like a girl. 

m_d7221
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM
he is almost always in button up shirts to top it off, but 8 times out of 10 he is called a girl when commented on, maybe it is being in Arkansas, lol it drives me crazy, and I find that many people speak with out even paying attention
Quoting erinsmom1964:

All the of my son's had long hair growing up.  Didn't damage them at all.....funny thing is though as adults they all keep their hair really short.  Your son doesn't look anything like a girl. 

m_d7221
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:42 PM
2 moms liked this

we rather he didnt have them, but his hair got messed up bythe las lady that cut it, so we are working on it, lol

Quoting happymommy1105:

he is cute but he does have bangs cut and it is a girl hair cut.

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:44 PM
4 moms liked this

Long hair is for girls. JMO, so my son has never had long hair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)