Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Christmas...what are you getting your kids?!

I know for some it's early but I'd like to get it all done and wrapped by thanksgiving! December is SUCH a busy month for us. I'd like to not have to deal with it. Lol

But I don't really know what to get my girls. I have some ideas but not much. We were going to get a puppy but decided now isn't the time...our youngest is just starting to crawl...and we're about to build a new house..plus our lives are in busy and crazy. We're thinking next Christmas :)

So since we dropped that idea I have alot more room to work with. Lol a puppy to me is a pretty big gift that keeps on giving! :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Replies (11-20):
KME3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:29 AM
My 10 yo is getting a tablet, photo opps and autographs for the con we are going to. My 5 yo is getting a tablet and I don't know what else.
CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Ah yikes...that kinda makes me glad we decided against a puppy lol. We have stuff on the flora all the time! Toys everywhere :P I'm sure the loss of the camera will be a good reminder!

I tried to, but all we got were airplanes my husband found. My girls love planes since my husband flys recreationally. I just always wait until last minute but this years going to go way differently! Lol

Quoting KyliesMom5:

I shop through out the year so I pick things up whenever I see a good deal. I'm thinking about getting my daughter another camera since our dog chewed hers up (she left it on the floor) but I want to be sure she will take better care of it. 

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

We're doing 2 movies each...lol I do know that much at least! Maybe 3 if we can get more good deals (we joined the Disney movie club a few months ago lol)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

My daughter is getting a bunch of Cd's, movies, and several one direction items. She is getting some barbies, some games and i have not decided what her big gift will be.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome :)

Quoting KME3:

My 10 yo is getting a tablet, photo opps and autographs for the con we are going to. My 5 yo is getting a tablet and I don't know what else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:32 AM
My 4 year old wants a four wheeler. I'm just not ready lol. We have ours, so we take her on it but it makes me nervous! This kids such a daredevil.

Quoting ymom3:

Ds wants a go kart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
A nice playground for our backyard :)
Gooberzilla
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:34 AM

We are doing a dollhouse and doll family as our big gift for Christmas.  I haven't decided which one yet so I haven't bought it but I am getting a big bonus check next week and we are going shopping.  :)  Other than that we are doing books, blocks, stuffed animals and other small toys (like lalaloopsy dolls), lots of coloring books and art supplies, and some stuff for the play kitchen (big present from last Christmas).

DD's birthday is a few days after Christmas and she is turning 5 so this year we are getting her some "big girl" gifts: she is getting her ears pierced and getting to pick out a bunch of earrings and she is getting her room painted and decorated.

ymom3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Ds got a four wheeler for Christmas when he was three. He had a broken arm within a month but he never tried to do another donut. We made him wear a helmet and riding gear.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

My 4 year old wants a four wheeler. I'm just not ready lol. We have ours, so we take her on it but it makes me nervous! This kids such a daredevil.

Quoting ymom3:

Ds wants a go kart.
CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Ah yes! Thank you...doll house furniture. Lol. We got my 4 year old a fisher price doll house...and forgot to buy furniture. Lol it came with like a couch and chair and the family. I would not have remembered if you hadn't posted!

I want to get them sometype of shelf for there toys..more organized storage cause its just crazy how it is now!

Quoting Gooberzilla:

We are doing a dollhouse and doll family as our big gift for Christmas.  I haven't decided which one yet so I haven't bought it but I am getting a big bonus check next week and we are going shopping.  :)  Other than that we are doing books, blocks, stuffed animals and other small toys (like lalaloopsy dolls), lots of coloring books and art supplies, and some stuff for the play kitchen (big present from last Christmas).

DD's birthday is a few days after Christmas and she is turning 5 so this year we are getting her some "big girl" gifts: she is getting her ears pierced and getting to pick out a bunch of earrings and she is getting her room painted and decorated.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Is your dd nervous about her ears? My 4 year old asked but we want to wait until she's 5. I explained to her about it and she was like well, no. Lol

Quoting Gooberzilla:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sorcha1945
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Mobile Photo

A gaming chair for his room, a captain America sweater jacket, a punching bag. Not sure what else yet. He is six. Modeling said jacket :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)