Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Christmas...what are you getting your kids?!

I know for some it's early but I'd like to get it all done and wrapped by thanksgiving! December is SUCH a busy month for us. I'd like to not have to deal with it. Lol

But I don't really know what to get my girls. I have some ideas but not much. We were going to get a puppy but decided now isn't the time...our youngest is just starting to crawl...and we're about to build a new house..plus our lives are in busy and crazy. We're thinking next Christmas :)

So since we dropped that idea I have alot more room to work with. Lol a puppy to me is a pretty big gift that keeps on giving! :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:40 AM
:O oh man. That's awful! Yea she will for sure have gear. This kids going to break us. She is starting dance, karate next summer, wants to ride horses, wants to race four wheelers, wants to cheer, soccer, and show dogs. I'm like WOAH ...your 4 slow down lol. Pretty much if she sees it she wants to do it, she can do whatever but man..and the dangerous stuff! It really makes me nervous!

Quoting ymom3:

Ds got a four wheeler for Christmas when he was three. He had a broken arm within a month but he never tried to do another donut. We made him wear a helmet and riding gear.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

My 4 year old wants a four wheeler. I'm just not ready lol. We have ours, so we take her on it but it makes me nervous! This kids such a daredevil.

Quoting ymom3:

Ds wants a go kart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Love it!

Quoting sorcha1945:

Mobile Photo

A gaming chair for his room, a captain America sweater jacket, a punching bag. Not sure what else yet. He is six. Modeling said jacket :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sorcha1945
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:43 AM
We are trying to avoid a bunch of toys this year. He has a bunch already. Wanted something a bit different this year.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Love it!

Quoting sorcha1945:

Mobile Photo

A gaming chair for his room, a captain America sweater jacket, a punching bag. Not sure what else yet. He is six. Modeling said jacket :)
CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:46 AM
I'm doing alot of clothes lol. At least like 5 outfits each and like 3/4 Jammie's each. I get some seriously amazing deals at penneys and our local outlet. I have like 10 coupons that are 30% to 50% off that expire mid December lol, I've been hoarding.

Quoting sorcha1945:

We are trying to avoid a bunch of toys this year. He has a bunch already. Wanted something a bit different this year.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Love it!

Quoting sorcha1945:

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ymom3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Just wait till she wants a dirt bike lol. Ds is 7 now and has had 6 broken bones. He takes hip hop dance and plays every sport he has the chance to. He definitely gets his dare devil ways from his daddy.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

:O oh man. That's awful! Yea she will for sure have gear. This kids going to break us. She is starting dance, karate next summer, wants to ride horses, wants to race four wheelers, wants to cheer, soccer, and show dogs. I'm like WOAH ...your 4 slow down lol. Pretty much if she sees it she wants to do it, she can do whatever but man..and the dangerous stuff! It really makes me nervous!

Quoting ymom3:

Ds got a four wheeler for Christmas when he was three. He had a broken arm within a month but he never tried to do another donut. We made him wear a helmet and riding gear.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

My 4 year old wants a four wheeler. I'm just not ready lol. We have ours, so we take her on it but it makes me nervous! This kids such a daredevil.

Quoting ymom3:

Ds wants a go kart.
Prissy_Gurl
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Each of my kids are getting bikes. My daughter is getting barbies and a barbie doll house. The boys I haven't decided yet.
sadeyez11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Dd9 wants my little pony stuff
Ds8 wants minecraft or lego stuff
Ds2 likes elmo and thomas the train

No.idea if we will be able to afford anything but thats what they asked for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:54 AM

My boys are getting PS 4 with some games and more stuff (Not sure yet). My girls are getting those teddy bears that light up i forgot the name of them and i dont know what else im getting them.

CheyennesMommy2
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Ah, I hope we don't get into dirt bikes lol. 2 wheels just don't go oversell with me. That's alot of broken bones! I'm not looking forward to that happening!

Quoting ymom3:

Just wait till she wants a dirt bike lol. Ds is 7 now and has had 6 broken bones. He takes hip hop dance and plays every sport he has the chance to. He definitely gets his dare devil ways from his daddy.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting ymom3:

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting ymom3:

Ds wants a go kart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ymom3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
He no longer has a dirt bike but he went through two before he decided he didn't want one. I always tell people he is the most breakable child.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Ah, I hope we don't get into dirt bikes lol. 2 wheels just don't go oversell with me. That's alot of broken bones! I'm not looking forward to that happening!

Quoting ymom3:

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting ymom3:

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting ymom3:

Ds wants a go kart.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN