Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Christmas...what are you getting your kids?!

I know for some it's early but I'd like to get it all done and wrapped by thanksgiving! December is SUCH a busy month for us. I'd like to not have to deal with it. Lol

But I don't really know what to get my girls. I have some ideas but not much. We were going to get a puppy but decided now isn't the time...our youngest is just starting to crawl...and we're about to build a new house..plus our lives are in busy and crazy. We're thinking next Christmas :)

So since we dropped that idea I have alot more room to work with. Lol a puppy to me is a pretty big gift that keeps on giving! :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Replies (41-50):
tntmomof2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:38 PM
How old are your dds.

Dd is 18. I dont know all were getting her yet but so far....She's getting a new bigger TV, black uggs, tan uggs, grey crotchet uggs, a monogram necklace, a few Alex and Ani bracelets, the iPhone 5S and some charms for her pandora bracelet.

DS is 11. So far I got him a new laptop, the new sky landers game thing and a bunch of the figures, those headphones with mic for the Xbox, minecraft game for Xbox, a year of Xbox live, and 3 Xbox games (can't remember which ones).

I do most of my shopping after thanksgiving.
lizlaughlove
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Larger Front

It's an all-in-one pc with touch screen. They really need one for homework, and none of my kids is responsible enough for a lap top, so they are getting this. They do not need any more stuff laying around the house. 

SnapShotMama
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:34 PM
New beds and comforter sets :) and maybe some books.
KRIZZ25
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:41 PM
if i can come up wth the money i,ll get twins (8 yold) new bikes,dd (12) roller blades .but if i dont have them money than no cmas.
MeAndTommyLee
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Not sure. The wish list keeps changing and our youngest made a good sized haul last week on his birthday.
mamasloves
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:59 PM

ive  already started getting stuff for my daughter. so far i got her a hello kitty hallown shirt, a pretty pink hat,scarfand glove set and a color by number coloring book. and i dont know what else to get her but i will figure it out. any suggestions?

mamasloves
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:00 PM

that looks like my computer, lol

lulumomof2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I have 2 sons 15 and 13, my 15 yr old wants Nike clothes, TV, iPhone, and basketball hoop (set), my younger son has pretty much the same list except we would like Husker (Football-Nebraska Cornhusker) stuff and Dallas Cowboy stuff and he'd like a PS4 or an x-box (we currently have a PS3)
Oilfield.wifey
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Ds(6)

3 xbox games to go with the xbox my mom is getting him 

1 3ds game

2 mindcraft Legos and a mind craft sword 

4 halo mega blocs sets

new skateboard 

books

a Mario kenex set

idk what else yet

dd(2)

2 games for her ds

little mermaid movie

little mermaid doll

3 doc mc stuffings sets 

mega blocks

books

Sofia the first talking doll

idk what else for her either 

ZoeCY
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I have no real ideas.  We have gotten a few small things- mostly crafty stuff- but that is it.  I am thinking maybe we will get her some Lego Friends sets.  She is 5 and she still plays with her Duplo blocks but just doesn't enjoy them as much.  I really have no ideas other than that.  Oh and books- she always gets a lot of books (Barnes & Noble could easily make me go bankrupt! haha)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)