Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you looking forward to in November?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have two family birthdays coming in November (my youngest niece will be 6 and my youngest brother will turn 25).  But, my absolute favorite holiday is coming.... Thanksgiving!  I love it and can't wait!

What are you looking forward to?  

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
jessicalahlah
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Thanksgiving. I love food.

mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM

We are celebrating dd's birthday this weekend since it is next Tuesday, the Children's Choir at Church is performing a musical on November 17th. We leave for FL on the 22nd, so that will be awesome to be back at my mom and IL's homes for a week. Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping with my mommy. *yay*

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

daydreamer3
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:40 PM

My oldest son is turning 16 on the 22nd, Thanksgiving and my niece is getting married on the 30th. 

Leporard
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Bringing Thanksgiving to the Brits. ;)
emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Fall weather and Thanksgiving
luvnature
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM

put my Christmas decorations up and my tree. going to the Owl Prowl this Saturday. or and Christmas shopping lol. and hopefully SNOW.....

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
my dad b day and the Thanksgiving holidays
jconney80
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM

The Christmas trains at the museum (can't wait for this!), going to the conservatory to see the Christmas plants and displays, going downtown for holiday events, and Thanksgiving!!! My sister is coming into town too!

mymommasgirl
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:06 PM
My son bday is the 5th. I also like to cook for thanksgiving and have the ppl I value in my life over to be thankful and jus have a good ole stuffed gobble gobble time
Katelyn_Fisher
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:13 PM
This is soooo geeky but I'm really looking forward to the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special that comes on this month. That and Thanksgiving. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)