Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I just popped my 2yo on her leg because

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 55 Replies
she said "fucking bitch". :'( I have put her in the corner already for it today, told her 'we don't say that' etc. She kept saying it. Ughhh. She overheard it from a video I was watching on facebook, didn't realize she was listening -.- ugh.

What's something bad your kids have said?
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsJHoward
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Shit. But they hear it from me. :-(
crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this

nothing, cake did sound like cock for awhile though...... And apple sauce was apple sex.

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM

My boyfriends nine year old said f*** one time and freaked out because it had slipped. I just told him I had better not hear that or any other bad language come out of his mouth again...He knows better but hangs around a kid his age that has a horrible potty mouth. He felt horrible for saying it.

Mater-three
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
My ds is basically nonverbal but he has some echolalia. He heard someone on a tv show says bitch once and repeated it. However, I cannot discipline him for speaking when all we try to do is get him to speak. If I spanked him for saying that then he would take a major step back in speech. And, so I said "we don't talk like that" and changed the channel. My typical children would have gotten a timeout and a talk explaining why that isn't appropriate. But I don't spank.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM
My dd 17 now. When she was 3 she had gone to her dads house for a visit. At the time we lived with my parents. When she got hime, my dad told her to do something. She looked him in the eye and said " F you do it yourself "... We.were all flabbergasted, knew it came from her dad. It.was the ONLY time she said something like that.
CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:32 PM

My son, a few nights ago, overheard me and my boyfriend talking about carving the pumpkins. He was showing me how to use the power drill. I put in the piece I wanted to use and tightened it down, squeezed the trigger and shouted "That's cool as shit!" I was excited because I've never used tools other than a screw driver to open my computer before. My son pops off with, "Cool shit!"

nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Callie says oh shit all the time. She hears it from us. We just ignore her.
CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I love little one's mispronounciations. My son has said some weird stuff. And forgive me for laughing.. but apple sex is by far the funniest I've heard so far!

Quoting crystalplus1:

nothing, cake did sound like cock for awhile though...... And apple sauce was apple sex.

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I'm not sure. He said ass before when he was newly reading...he was sounding out as. I would be annoyed by a 7 year old not listening when told not to say it again.
Saharra
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
My son used to call his pacifier an "assie". Lol. And truck never came out quite right. But other then that, my kids never have said anything inappropriate. They still think "stupid" is a naughty word.... And I have said that to the horses. Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)