Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I just popped my 2yo on her leg because

Posted by   + Show Post
she said "fucking bitch". :'( I have put her in the corner already for it today, told her 'we don't say that' etc. She kept saying it. Ughhh. She overheard it from a video I was watching on facebook, didn't realize she was listening -.- ugh.

What's something bad your kids have said?
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM
My daughter had said curse words she has heard. They don't know what they are.... why would you hit a child for that? I just tell her those are bad words we don't say pretty simple really
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I watch a little boy and shirt sounds like "shit" and truck sounds like "fuck" and one day I was talking to a couple friends that were over and he proudly comes up to us and says "shit, fuck!!!" and they were looking at me like "ummmm!!!!!" and I was like, his shirt has a truck on it! It was kind of funny.

Another little girl I watch asked me what a "peice of sheep" was. My hubby got cut off on the road and he said piece of shit driver..... I just downplayed it and let her mom know later. She never said it again that I know of.

When my oldest was about 2 we were at my inlaws for christmas and mil was trying to get a picture so all the boys were giving her the bird to annoy her, so my dd walks up to my mil and says "look grandma, I can do it too!!!" and promptly gave mil the bird. They all laughed, and I pulled her aside and told her the boys were being naughty and nice girls dont do that. But everyone laughing at her embarressed  her so badly she never did it again.

Sometimes when they do stuff like that its for attention. Ignore it next time she does it and it will stop.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
waytomanykids10
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:50 PM

My 7 year old for the longest time would say bitch when he would try to say the word fish. Luckly he out grew it.

PandaSamm
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM
My two year old told me his movie was fucked up the other day. He hears the f word a lot from dad.. Haha. All I have to say is dont say naughty words and we dont have an issue for a while.

Its really funny when i say "get out of there" or "stop that" and he marches up to me.. "mom. Dont say naughty words!!"

Frog was fuck for a while... there werent really any other things he pronounced funny.

He used to say OH SHIT everu time he dropped something. Got him to start saying oh fiddlefaddle. Is fricking adorable.
D.O.E.
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Thats when you redirect and say "truck in ditch? Where you see a truck in ditch?"
D.O.E.
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Ds7 used to say "thunderpickles!!!" Lol
MaineMammax2
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM
My oldest daughter has said damn it and friggin. The funny part is she used them in the right context! My little one hasn't said anything naughty...yet ;)
daydreamer3
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I called someone a fuckhead the other day while I was driving. My 4 year old repeated me but it was my fault. I just told him I shouldn't have said that and he shouldn't have repeated it. 

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Damn it
Marimaru
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:38 PM

My first word was shit, so I've been VERY careful with my kids.

Isabelle was saying 'stupid' for a while.

My family curses a lot (as one might guess, what with my first word and all), but my husband and I are fine telling our kids those are words that some people say, but we choose not to.

If you haven't seen it, there's a video clip of a little kid who was up watching Conan O'Brian with his mom who shouted "VAGINA" at the top of his voice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)