Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I just popped my 2yo on her leg because

Posted by   + Show Post
she said "fucking bitch". :'( I have put her in the corner already for it today, told her 'we don't say that' etc. She kept saying it. Ughhh. She overheard it from a video I was watching on facebook, didn't realize she was listening -.- ugh.

What's something bad your kids have said?
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
smscott23
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Lol yeah I slapped her around lady. (That's sarcasm because you seem to be a *bit* behind). Maybe you should take a class on learning to understand what you read; I popped her leg ONCE, I didn't even leave a hand print, much less slap her around! And guess what she HASN'T said since! ;) Lol some people.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Your 2 year old repeated a word that means nothing to her, a word you exposed her to, so you slap her around? Do you have ECFE parenting classes in your area? I strongly suggest taking a few.

HelloKitty86
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I say fuck all the time. And damn, hell, shit, bitch and a few choice other ones.  My 5 year old says what the hell all the time. And my 6 year old says crap.  It's NBD around here, I really don't care as long as they aren't using the words against someone.  They are good kids.

NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't need to scare, threaten or hit my kids to get them to behave. Sad you don't think laying hands on a 2 year old is wrong. I don't care how you justify it. You are a bully to that baby.

Quoting smscott23:

Lol yeah I slapped her around lady. (That's sarcasm because you seem to be a *bit* behind). Maybe you should take a class on learning to understand what you read; I popped her leg ONCE, I didn't even leave a hand print, much less slap her around! And guess what she HASN'T said since! ;) Lol some people.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Your 2 year old repeated a word that means nothing to her, a word you exposed her to, so you slap her around? Do you have ECFE parenting classes in your area? I strongly suggest taking a few.

smscott23
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I don't need to scare, threaten or hit my kids to get them to behave. Sad you don't think laying hands on a 2 year old is wrong. I don't care how you justify it. You are a bully to that baby.

Quoting smscott23:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM
for awhile we had a young boy on the street that could not pronounce truck. the poor child was constantly being shown hot wheels trucks and asked. whats this ????

Quoting Saharra:

My son used to call his pacifier an "assie". Lol. And truck never came out quite right. But other then that, my kids never have said anything inappropriate. They still think "stupid" is a naughty word.... And I have said that to the horses. Lol.

MariannLws
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM

When my son was in elementary school he called me a fucking bitch. I spanked him, washed his mouth out with soup and put hot sauce on his tounge. He never spoke those words to me again. 

GleekingOut
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:09 PM
My 21yo said 'screw it' to her camera yesterday to which my 8yo gleefully repeated it to the idea of having a shower...my daughter immediately apologised and said she was in the wrong and that neither of them should say it.
smscott23
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Good for you! People just do not parent anymore :( I would've done the same!

Quoting MariannLws:

When my son was in elementary school he called me a fucking bitch. I spanked him, washed his mouth out with soup and put hot sauce on his tounge. He never spoke those words to me again. 

Ashley.Rae
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM
My son was playing some game one day, and yelled "HOLY SHIT!!!"
and I was like "William, WHAT did you just say???"
He tells me "I just said HolyShit, Mom!"
So I told him.. "yeahhhh buddy, let's not say things like that.. Mommy doesn't like that.. Let's say 'Holy Cow' instead, okay?"
He tells me, "Okay Mommy, I won't say Holy Shit nooo more"

....... Ten or so minutes pass and suddenly I hear him yell "HOLY COW!!!!!.......... Ya hear that Momma, I didn't say Holy SHIT!!!!!"
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM

my little boy used to call dinasaur dina whore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)