Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I just popped my 2yo on her leg because

Posted by   + Show Post
she said "fucking bitch". :'( I have put her in the corner already for it today, told her 'we don't say that' etc. She kept saying it. Ughhh. She overheard it from a video I was watching on facebook, didn't realize she was listening -.- ugh.

What's something bad your kids have said?
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (51-55):
MommeeTo4
by Livin w NF1 on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:08 PM
My ds when he was 3 wanted candy I told him after you eat your lasagna

He said I finished my eating my Vasagna
It sounded like vagina lol
Tonjahd
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:12 AM
We don't define any words as "bad" in our home. When there is a big deal made about something negative it becomes a form of behavior. Either good or bad. The words are not bad is the way society views the use of the word. My friend's mother in law says TV is the devil unless it's sports or PBS, people who wear red/black clothing are the devil in disguise and children are children but if referred to by any other name (kids,kiddos,ect) you are giving the devil permission to take their soul.
crrodgers29
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:37 AM
before my lo was 1 he said "uck" and "it" but I knew what he was trying to say. aside from some behind the hand giggles we didn't make a big deal and he stopped. when my nephew was 4 he told me to fuck off when I told him to stop jumping off the couch. I washed his mouth out with a wet wash rag abd he never said it again to me.
Basherte
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:48 AM

My son doesn't talk yet. So, I don't have this issue, yet.

CafeMom Tickers
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Nothing when they were younger...But I'm sure they curse sometimes now...Well, the adults and the teens...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN