Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you could go back...

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
....and take a minute to prepare, what are some changes you would have made in your habits before you became a wife or mother, what would they be and why?

I, personally, have been trying to stop cursing - such a silly and useless habit! x)
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish i had more friends to help keep me accountable for things or help me learn others.

daydreamer3
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I would have realized my husband isn't a mind reader and doesn't think like a woman so I can't expect him to know what I'm thinking.
shawnastooksbur
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Wish I had more friends that are just like me but realy wouldn't change anything becuz u learn from ur mistakes everyday
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree with this, but I would have gone a step farther and gotten away from him and moved on before it was too late. In order to make it work, two people have to communicate, and he is the type who won't talk about anything. It makes for a very lonely and unhappy relationship.

Quoting daydreamer3:

I would have realized my husband isn't a mind reader and doesn't think like a woman so I can't expect him to know what I'm thinking.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd have stopped swearing, calmed down when I discipline/ground them so it would have stuck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN