Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I always want to watch scary movies any day but around Halloween I really get in the mood! Are you watching any for Halloween? What are some of your favorites?

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
KayBeCareful
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Sure. Who doesn't love a good scare. This week we watched The Devil's Chair and the remake of The Night of the Living Dead--again--and something else that I don't recall. 

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Well yeah then you might want to wait so you can get some sleep! Enjoy the movie when you watch it :) 

Quoting kylenkodysmom:

I'm thinking about it, but I have physical therapy in the morning, so we might just have to watch it tomorrow night.

Quoting jconney80:

Aww bummer!

Wake him up lol

Quoting kylenkodysmom:

DH and I were going to watch one of

The saw movies, but he's already asleep on the couch so...

Angeleyez81
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I love all kinds of horror movies, we have been watching AMC for the past 2 weeks.
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been watching amc's halloween programming. I've watched several Friday the 13th movies, halloweens 1-6 twice, the exorcist, the omen, amityville horror, jeepers creepers, house of wax. And my husband and I watched the conjuring together.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Awesome! I don't think I've seen either of those. I need to add them to my list

Quoting KayBeCareful:

Sure. Who doesn't love a good scare. This week we watched The Devil's Chair and the remake of The Night of the Living Dead--again--and something else that I don't recall. 

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Awesome! We don't have cable so I watch movies on Netflix or Hulu Plus or Amazon. Or I get them from the library! I just recently watched The Conjuring and it was good!

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

I've been watching amc's halloween programming. I've watched several Friday the 13th movies, halloweens 1-6 twice, the exorcist, the omen, amityville horror, jeepers creepers, house of wax. And my husband and I watched the conjuring together.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:05 AM
I love the Halloween series, and Final destination series. Halloween 5 was filmed by my house when I eas growing up. It was so cool to watch!
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Quoting hugss:

I don't watch any
::blush::

LuvMommysBabies
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I love scary movies
KayBeCareful
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Yes, they were both really good for the genre.  I found them either on crackle.com or viewster.com, free, of course.  The third one we saw was Happy Birthday to Me and although it was old enough to be amused at the hair and clothing, it was very good with a twist at the end that I didn't expect. 

Quoting jconney80:

Awesome! I don't think I've seen either of those. I need to add them to my list

Quoting KayBeCareful:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN