Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years. We are pregnant with our first (31 weeks) and I have 2 children from my past relationship...
I cant take it anymore. I feel like I was destined to be alone. Im not happy with him anymore. He treats me like crap. Yelled at me tonight that my daughters costume got glitter everywhere. Yelled at me because i set my keys on the counter vs on the key ring...Always yelling at me if I dont clean enough, will rub it in my face that I lost my job and he has been making our house mortgage. Is always yelling and rude to my children, always is so quick to spank them and is very rough with them. I just feel like I need to be alone....that no man is worth this trouble :( I need help. I cant even cry in front of him because he will make fun of me and cal me a baby...I think I need out
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
jessicalahlah
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:53 AM
2 moms liked this

I would leave before he gets violent. That is how physically abusive relationships always start. They never get better.

katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
You definitely need out. I hope that can be a possibility for you.

Stay strong. And hugs!
AJsGram
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Get out, run.... he has no respect for you or your children. Does your Mom work, can she help with kids if you get a job? Change schools if you have to - nothing is worth staying in an abusive relationship that seems to be escalating. 

Be brave, do this for you and your kids. Your parents will understand. Just talk to them. It doesn't sound like you could get him into couples therapy, so just go. 

kelliamber006
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM

My mom works 60hours a week...(2 jobs) I was working up until I was basically let go for being pregnant 2 monthds ago and being 31 weeks I havent easily found a decent job.

ive already brought up counseling and he refuses. About 1 1/2 years ago he was cheating a lot, dating websites, texting and messaging girls sexually....he finally stopped that but when it was a hard time then he said wasnt using his money for that...but used hundreds of dollars on his Websites he was on

kelliamber006
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM

last night after i wrote this he again had said "you should be grateful because you have a free roof over your head and your name shouldnt even be on the mortgage".... but funny thing is when we purchased the house he needed my name on it because i had much better credit then him, when we first went i would have been able to get a house but his credit wasnt good enought to buy one.

now hes rubbing it in my face because ive only helped with 1 out of our 3 house payments because of losing my job 2 months ago.

Bambooflute
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

What kind of man you have spend your time with!you are a nice girl to be together with a good man,don't think about it for longer,just leave him,you will not regret leaving him.He is just a monster.There is someone waiting for you at some time in future,WAIT FOR HIM.

AJsGram
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

wait - your name is on the mortgage too? Then get legal help somehow, but get him out and away from you. You stay, it's your home too. 

Daltensmommy88
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Sounds like it to me darlin! No man should treat a woman like that...I am so sorry you are going through that. Praying that it gets better for you sweetness.

MamaTinie
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Change the locjs wgile he is gone. dont let him in. call the police when he gets home. State you are scared for you and the children.
Momsold
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM

And you're having a baby with an asshole like that, why?

Let me guess, he wasn't like this before you got pregnant?

Get out...before he starts abusing all of you physically.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)