Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years. We are pregnant with our first (31 weeks) and I have 2 children from my past relationship...
I cant take it anymore. I feel like I was destined to be alone. Im not happy with him anymore. He treats me like crap. Yelled at me tonight that my daughters costume got glitter everywhere. Yelled at me because i set my keys on the counter vs on the key ring...Always yelling at me if I dont clean enough, will rub it in my face that I lost my job and he has been making our house mortgage. Is always yelling and rude to my children, always is so quick to spank them and is very rough with them. I just feel like I need to be alone....that no man is worth this trouble :( I need help. I cant even cry in front of him because he will make fun of me and cal me a baby...I think I need out
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
3gr8tKids
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:13 AM

WOW.. that you would allow any man to treat your children like that is mind boggling.

I do not understand this generation of women who are having children with various men, not married to any of them and barely seem to know them.. but I digress.

We except the love we think we deserve, I promise you Kelli you DO DESERVE MUCH MORE then what you are getting from this relationship. I hope that you are able to find gainful employment and I wish you all the love happiness and success that your heart can hold. Please be good to yourself and best wishes.

kelliamber006
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM
He has never physically hurt them...he always says stuff like "when I was younger id get this for doing this". Their dad was abusive and thats why I left. I am very big into the no spanking, talk it out rule... and when he doesnt listen to me its hard because the kids were abusived already...I think spankings are wrong, he doesn't.

If he would ever HURT the children we would be gone in seconds.

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

WOW.. that you would allow any man to treat your children like that is mind boggling.

I do not understand this generation of women who are having children with various men, not married to any of them and barely seem to know them.. but I digress.

We except the love we think we deserve, I promise you Kelli you DO DESERVE MUCH MORE then what you are getting from this relationship. I hope that you are able to find gainful employment and I wish you all the love happiness and success that your heart can hold. Please be good to yourself and best wishes.

SaraW1989
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Why would you let someone physically abuse your kids? Way to protect them.
kelliamber006
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Lol really...you obviously dont read

Quoting SaraW1989:

Miller0305
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM
You said he gets rough with them and spanks them at the drop of a hat. Not to mention the verbal and emotional abuse. What the hell is wrong with you lady? Your kids are suffering.
Quoting kelliamber006:

Quoting SaraW1989:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraW1989
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM

And you obviously don't deserve children. 

Quoting kelliamber006:

Quoting SaraW1989:

ferrellmt
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM

OP, the problem is that verbal and emotional abuse ARE abuse. It IS damaging and hurtful,but becuase it's bruises are not seen, we minimise the damage...but there is damage.

when you are out of this relationship, you will be SHOCKED how relieved you are, and how bad it really was.

I was.

go.

ematte2
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:53 PM

BUMP!

sunpeaches1
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Ok, um above all else why is he allowed to spank children that are notn his?
sunpeaches1
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Because people are so quick to jump head first into serious relationships w people they don't know.
This is her BOYFRIEND, not husband, of only 2 yrs & they own a house & are pregnant....
Ill probably get a lot of crap from all the live-ins for this but whatever. I'm not saying you NEED a marriage license. Im saying you NEED to know if this person is the person you want to spend a lifetime & if that person is the type of parent you want for your children BEFORE you make babies with them!

Quoting Momsold:

And you're having a baby with an asshole like that, why?

Let me guess, he wasn't like this before you got pregnant?

Get out...before he starts abusing all of you physically.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN