Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years. We are pregnant with our first (31 weeks) and I have 2 children from my past relationship...
I cant take it anymore. I feel like I was destined to be alone. Im not happy with him anymore. He treats me like crap. Yelled at me tonight that my daughters costume got glitter everywhere. Yelled at me because i set my keys on the counter vs on the key ring...Always yelling at me if I dont clean enough, will rub it in my face that I lost my job and he has been making our house mortgage. Is always yelling and rude to my children, always is so quick to spank them and is very rough with them. I just feel like I need to be alone....that no man is worth this trouble :( I need help. I cant even cry in front of him because he will make fun of me and cal me a baby...I think I need out
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Replies (61-63):
Fatimasmommi
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I dont think its appropriate at all for him to put his hands on your other children. Especially since you said they've been abused. They are not his kids to physically punish even with a mild spanking.

Quoting kelliamber006:

He has never physically hurt them...he always says stuff like "when I was younger id get this for doing this". Their dad was abusive and thats why I left. I am very big into the no spanking, talk it out rule... and when he doesnt listen to me its hard because the kids were abusived already...I think spankings are wrong, he doesn't.

If he would ever HURT the children we would be gone in seconds.

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

WOW.. that you would allow any man to treat your children like that is mind boggling.

I do not understand this generation of women who are having children with various men, not married to any of them and barely seem to know them.. but I digress.

We except the love we think we deserve, I promise you Kelli you DO DESERVE MUCH MORE then what you are getting from this relationship. I hope that you are able to find gainful employment and I wish you all the love happiness and success that your heart can hold. Please be good to yourself and best wishes.

sarahevanston
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:30 AM

That is very abusive and there is NO tolerance for that anywhere. Do what you have to do, but we see many pregnant women beaten every day by their significant others and it needs to stop before something more permanent occurs to you.

Butterfly_xo
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Wow. I'm sorry you're going through this especially being pregnant..... I feel like things will only get worse and if I were you, I wouldn't wait to find out when the baby is born. You need to get you and your children away from him ASAP. Good luck ! No one deserves to be treated that way, especially not a pregnant woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)