Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have favorites?

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:25 AM
  • 5 Replies

I do! Favorite family pictures that is,lol. But,I'd have to say all in all my favorite family picture....Bryce was only 3/4 months old. I love the picture so much because even the baby is smiling! Post your favorites too! I'll start :

(Before you ask,Bryce is 10 now)

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:36 AM

This is another one of my favorites...My sister and I,both at around 8 months prego.The boys have a month and 1/2 age difference.

momof4bzN2gz
by Julie on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Nosey question. I was just wondering how old you two were, you both look so young.

Quoting brandyblx:

This is another one of my favorites...My sister and I,both at around 8 months prego.The boys have a month and 1/2 age difference.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I was 25 (on left),my sis 20

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

Nosey question. I was just wondering how old you two were, you both look so young.

Quoting brandyblx:

momof4bzN2gz
by Julie on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Wow I never would have guessed! I was seriously thinking maybe between 13 and 16

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

Quoting brandyblx:

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM

LOL.One of my husband's co-workers once asked him if Iwas his daughter,he is only 3 years older than I am,heeheehee!Hubby didn't think it was quite that funny.embarrassed mini

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

Wow I never would have guessed! I was seriously thinking maybe between 13 and 16

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

Quoting brandyblx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)