Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (November 2nd)

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caring_dearest
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Hello, My name is Kayla i am 18 years of age (I Know Still Young)...I met my Fiance at North Texas Job Corps

AddieRN
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:25 AM

I'm Addie. I'm a 33yr old Registered Nurse. I don't have any kids yet. We plan to start trying once I get in my new house. I bought a house recently and we have alot of repairs to do before we move. 

I grew up in Madison county IL. I was born in Alton and have always lived close to here. I live in Alton now. 

My husband and I actually met on Yahoo, but come to find out he knows and grew up with a lot of my family, so we;ve always been just a few steps from each other but out path never crossed. I love him more then anything in the world. He treats me like a princess. I couldnt ask for a better man. 

I like to read sappy romance novels. I love to yard sale and bargin shop. I can spend hrs shopping, spend just $5 and consider it a great day. Its all about looking for the great deal. I also like to crotchet. 

I was looking for couponing groups and find myself here. I can't wait to be a mom and I know I'll be a good one So I figured today was as good a day as any to join a mom site. 

hugs

aztecqueen22
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Hi. I'm Jasmine. Single mom/foster mom of 3.. daughter will be 6 in dec. Son will be 2 months on the 4th and my niece will be 2 in feb. Work part time and we live in sacramento.
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hello Kayla! Welcome to CafeMom. Do you have kids already, or trying/planning to try soon? Have you set a date for your wedding?

Quoting caring_dearest:

Hello, My name is Kayla i am 18 years of age (I Know Still Young)...I met my Fiance at North Texas Job Corps

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Hello Addie. Welcome to CafeMom! I'm glad your husband treats you well, and good luck with the home repairs and a baby when ready!!

Quoting AddieRN:

I'm Addie. I'm a 33yr old Registered Nurse. I don't have any kids yet. We plan to start trying once I get in my new house. I bought a house recently and we have alot of repairs to do before we move. 

I grew up in Madison county IL. I was born in Alton and have always lived close to here. I live in Alton now. 

My husband and I actually met on Yahoo, but come to find out he knows and grew up with a lot of my family, so we;ve always been just a few steps from each other but out path never crossed. I love him more then anything in the world. He treats me like a princess. I couldnt ask for a better man. 

I like to read sappy romance novels. I love to yard sale and bargin shop. I can spend hrs shopping, spend just $5 and consider it a great day. Its all about looking for the great deal. I also like to crotchet. 

I was looking for couponing groups and find myself here. I can't wait to be a mom and I know I'll be a good one So I figured today was as good a day as any to join a mom site. 

hugs

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Hello Jasmine. Welcome to CafeMom. What a wonderful thing to do for your niece. I have a niece in a Foster home too, the courts wouldn't let her stay with me because they want her to have her own room because of some issues and I don't have an extra room. I was heartbroken, but she's in a good home with people that genuinely love her, so I'm ok with that now.

Quoting aztecqueen22:

Hi. I'm Jasmine. Single mom/foster mom of 3.. daughter will be 6 in dec. Son will be 2 months on the 4th and my niece will be 2 in feb. Work part time and we live in sacramento.

Beckymariesumme
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Hello Robin , thank you for this platform to find comfort in friendships. Alone I've been for so long after raising two children who are now grown . Please feel free to make contact if you would like to chatt

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Kayla,
Have you set a date yet for the wedding?
NIce to meet you :)

Quoting caring_dearest:

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Addie,
Congrats on the new house.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting AddieRN:

hugs

hugss

by Emerald Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Welcome to the group Jasmine,
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting aztecqueen22:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN