Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (November 5th)

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 92 Replies
4 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nightingale7986
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Sinitta. I've been married to my husband going on 8 years. We have 5 kids ( 3 girls and two boys). We met at a debutant fundraiser. I am a full time student at Mid- America Christian University (online). I currently reside in Los Angeles. In my spare time, when I ever get it, I like to relax, curl up with a good book or watch a movie.  I love writing, walking on the beach, and spending time with friends and family.

Alysmomma12
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello everyone! My name is Faith. I have one little girl named Alycen, she is 17 months. I also have two stepdaughters ages 5 and 6. My fiancé and I have been together two and a half years. We met, by chance, when I was his cashier one day. He asked for my phone number and I couldn't even remember it. We currently live in a small town near Sedona, AZ, close to where I grew up. I don't have much time to myself, but when I do I like to read. Not much other than sleep is on my mind right now.
Brittynichole10
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is brittney, my fiancé and I are getting married this coming may. We are currently tcc. We were supposed to start fertility medicine in September but weren't able to die to my cervical dysphasia returning. I am a stay at home aunt. My nephew is almost 4 and I have another niece or nephew due in March. My fiancé and I met at work. We are both from small towns in Indiana, where we still live. When my nephew goes with his mom I spend most of my time playing with my Australian Shepard (:
mamaow
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? A 14 yr old boy and a girl on the way.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Grew up in Germany and live in Japan.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Met my SO in Germany :)

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I'm a bookworm and horror movie lover. So combination of both.

5. What's on your mind today? How to better connect with my teenage son.

CDA_SC
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Robin. I have two daughters, ages 21 and 15 and a 13 year old son. I was born, raised and still live in the South Carolina low country. I was introduced to my husband 7 years ago by a mutual friend. In my spare time I like boating, travel, watching my kids play lacrosse, going on motorcycle rides, working out and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Hello Sinitta!! Welcome to CafeMom!

How old are your kids?

Quoting nightingale7986:

Hi! My name is Sinitta. I've been married to my husband going on 8 years. We have 5 kids ( 3 girls and two boys). We met at a debutant fundraiser. I am a full time student at Mid- America Christian University (online). I currently reside in Los Angeles. In my spare time, when I ever get it, I like to relax, curl up with a good book or watch a movie.  I love writing, walking on the beach, and spending time with friends and family.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:02 AM

Hello Faith! Welcome to CafeMom!

Such a sweet story of how you met your fiance'. How often are your stepdaughters with you? Do you get along with their mother?

This group may also intrest you:

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting Alysmomma12:

Hello everyone! My name is Faith. I have one little girl named Alycen, she is 17 months. I also have two stepdaughters ages 5 and 6. My fiancé and I have been together two and a half years. We met, by chance, when I was his cashier one day. He asked for my phone number and I couldn't even remember it. We currently live in a small town near Sedona, AZ, close to where I grew up. I don't have much time to myself, but when I do I like to read. Not much other than sleep is on my mind right now.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Hello Brittney. Welcome to CafeMom!!

I have my niece and nephew a lot too, I have my nephew less now that he's in school. Good luck with TTC, I hope you have good news to share soon :) And Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Quoting Brittynichole10:

Hi! My name is brittney, my fiancé and I are getting married this coming may. We are currently tcc. We were supposed to start fertility medicine in September but weren't able to die to my cervical dysphasia returning. I am a stay at home aunt. My nephew is almost 4 and I have another niece or nephew due in March. My fiancé and I met at work. We are both from small towns in Indiana, where we still live. When my nephew goes with his mom I spend most of my time playing with my Australian Shepard (:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Hi. Welcome to CafeMom!.

That's quite the age gap, I couldn't imagine! What is Japan like?

This group may also intrest you:

Quoting mamaow:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? A 14 yr old boy and a girl on the way.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Grew up in Germany and live in Japan.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Met my SO in Germany :)

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I'm a bookworm and horror movie lover. So combination of both.

5. What's on your mind today? How to better connect with my teenage son.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Hello Robin. Welcome to CafeMom!

Do you have a daily work out routine?

Quoting CDA_SC:

Hi, I'm Robin. I have two daughters, ages 21 and 15 and a 13 year old son. I was born, raised and still live in the South Carolina low country. I was introduced to my husband 7 years ago by a mutual friend. In my spare time I like boating, travel, watching my kids play lacrosse, going on motorcycle rides, working out and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN