Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (November 7th)

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 592 Replies
6 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommys-angel
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM
5 moms liked this
I have a 2 year old little boy. After a stressful situation with his biological other half I moved Away for something better for my son. Fell in love.....with a man that happens to be my best friends little brother and my exs "best friend" having a rough time right now deciding what to do in my life and just kinda need someone to talk to if nothing else.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:36 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sorry you are having such a tough time right now.
If you post your concern/question in the main forum here.
You will get some other ideas of what can be done.
Hugs to you :)

Quoting Mommys-angel:

I have a 2 year old little boy. After a stressful situation with his biological other half I moved Away for something better for my son. Fell in love.....with a man that happens to be my best friends little brother and my exs "best friend" having a rough time right now deciding what to do in my life and just kinda need someone to talk to if nothing else.

Sprinkles0911
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:45 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello, I am a childless stepmom of a little over a year. My stepson is 6 1/2 and I've been in his life since he turned 3. I didn't grow up being around a lot of babies or children so I am really learning on the job here. I feel like I make a lot of mistakes and I need some advice sometimes. I feel like sometimes my husband doesn't understand what it's like to have to earn and re-earn that love and trust from his son everyday. 

AllieLane11
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM
4 moms liked this
My little girl turned 2 months old on 11-3. I have lived my whole life in the same town (in central NC)-all 31&1/2 yrs so far! My husband connected with me via facebook. We knew of each other but had never met. His sister and my sister in law were roommates in college and they (his sis, my bro, him, and sis in law) knew each other from high school. I have myself a younger fellow (ok ok-only 3&1/2 yr difference)-lol. I like to cross-stitch during my "free" time. My husband is a full time firefighter so when he is working, he is gone for a total of 27 hours-it will be nice to connect with other moms during those times of being alone.
theclawsonmom
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM
5 moms liked this
Im Stephanie im married to my husband Chris of 12 yrs n we have a13yr old daughter, Peyton a 11yr old son , Garett n our newest addition baby Jase who is two months and hopefully in a yr we will be making our family grow even bigger I live in Oklahoma and im a stay home mother
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Give yourself time to adjust .. hugs to you :)

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting Sprinkles0911:

Hello, I am a childless stepmom of a little over a year. My stepson is 6 1/2 and I've been in his life since he turned 3. I didn't grow up being around a lot of babies or children so I am really learning on the job here. I feel like I make a lot of mistakes and I need some advice sometimes. I feel like sometimes my husband doesn't understand what it's like to have to earn and re-earn that love and trust from his son everyday. 

hugss

by Emerald Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Do you have any family there to help?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting AllieLane11:

My little girl turned 2 months old on 11-3. I have lived my whole life in the same town (in central NC)-all 31&1/2 yrs so far! My husband connected with me via facebook. We knew of each other but had never met. His sister and my sister in law were roommates in college and they (his sis, my bro, him, and sis in law) knew each other from high school. I have myself a younger fellow (ok ok-only 3&1/2 yr difference)-lol. I like to cross-stitch during my "free" time. My husband is a full time firefighter so when he is working, he is gone for a total of 27 hours-it will be nice to connect with other moms during those times of being alone.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Stephanie,
Bet is is nice to have some one one time with your little one.
Great to meet you :)

Quoting theclawsonmom:

Im Stephanie im married to my husband Chris of 12 yrs n we have a13yr old daughter, Peyton a 11yr old son , Garett n our newest addition baby Jase who is two months and hopefully in a yr we will be making our family grow even bigger I live in Oklahoma and im a stay home mother

theclawsonmom
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM
6 moms liked this

CMWmom2013
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:53 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm Ashley and my son Carter is almost 8 weeks. We're a military family and just found out this morning that we're being relocated to Virginia and have to be there in less than 30 days...right now, on top of moving, we're dealing with a little one who sleeps well once he goes down at night but is then awake for 12+ hours a day. He's over tired and screams. With my limited downtime I enjoy getting lost in a book or being crafty.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)