Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (November 9th)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 86 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tarawinters26
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:48 AM
3 moms liked this
Im Tara i have a 1yr old his Name is dj i met my husband at my church and i would love to find some other moms to talk to
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Welcome to CafeMom tara,
Where bouts do you all live?  Here is another group yiu may also enjoy .  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting tarawinters26:

Im Tara i have a 1yr old his Name is dj i met my husband at my church and i would love to find some other moms to talk to

saramazen1
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 4:10 AM

Thanks

My name is Sara and in new in this cafe and ido like to know how to be one of you 

and i just married from few month ago and wish to share with you my story 

FlushingQnsMK
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I have a (almost) 3 year old daughter and a (almost) 10 month old son! I was born, raised & still live in Flushing Queens. My hubs & I met at a local cafe 13 years ago, I was 18 & he was 21. Been together ever since but 6 years ago is when we took the plunge & made it official lol and got married. I hardly ever have free time since I'm a WAHM (I publish a successful online newsletter for parents flushingqueens.macaronikid.com) but I always try to squeeze in a weekend movie night with the hubby and every once in a while I get to enjoy reading a book.
Christyc82
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Hi my name is Christy and I am 31 years. I am pregnant with my first child. I am 9 weeks and 2 days today and my due date is June 12, 2014. I live in Peachtree City, Georgia and the baby's father and I aren't together. Very long story. I am preparing to be a single mom for the first time and I need all the advice and help that I can get. The baby daddy said that he would help out but I am not holding my breathe on that.
Jennybless
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Hello am Jennifer Jenny for short,
Jennybless
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Its goo tara to meet a man in church
Jennybless
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:06 AM
My sister I know it will not be easy though but with God all things are possible but i want to ask if you are a born again Christian and then i will be able to counsel you.God is with you
samnjessclark
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

hey... im samanther i have a 7 month old girl.. i live in the uk... love to chat

mousermom
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I am happy I have god in my life I wouldn't have my son or my daughter or my husband. Long story on that . It good god sent you somebody
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN