Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (November 11th)

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 108 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomaaBearrOf2
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My kids are 5 years old and 23 months old and they are both boys:) I grew up in a small town, Boardman, Oregon. I still live in Oregon about an hour from where I grew up! I met my significant other (so funny and weird) on Facebook lol!!!! I love him to pieces tho! I like to have fun and just hang out with my fiancé and maybe go out to eat together !! What's on my mind today!? I just found out I'm pregnant today so me and my SO are like excited but don't wanna get to excited yet since I'm still so early on ..!!
hugss
by Emerald Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
They are just so cute ..
Congrats on being pregnat !
When will you be due?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting MomaaBearrOf2:

Mobile Photo

My kids are 5 years old and 23 months old and they are both boys:) I grew up in a small town, Boardman, Oregon. I still live in Oregon about an hour from where I grew up! I met my significant other (so funny and weird) on Facebook lol!!!! I love him to pieces tho! I like to have fun and just hang out with my fiancé and maybe go out to eat together !! What's on my mind today!? I just found out I'm pregnant today so me and my SO are like excited but don't wanna get to excited yet since I'm still so early on ..!!

kingkongsmom
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
too cute.
mougbrittany
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Brittany. I am 21 years old. This is Kenna. She will be 3 months old on the 12th (I guess technically tomorrow? Idk, I work nights haha.) Grew up and lived in Battle Ground, WA which is where I still live. Uhm don't have a SO...just me and my daughter. Time for myself? Non existant with  2 jobs and being a single mommy. But if I  did, just spending time with friends, reading, writing, watching movies, and listening to music. On my mind today? I wish I could sleep. Excited bout spending time with a guy I like. How well my daughter has been sleeping (shes been asleep for 4 hours straight so far) :) oh and I just wanna meeet some mommys to talk to. itd be cool to meet local ones to get together with sometime too

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Hi, welcome to cafemom.  Congrats on the pregnancy! I love Oregon, hoping to visit soon. Are you near the coast?

Quoting MomaaBearrOf2:

Mobile Photo

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Welcome to cafemom Brittany. Kenna is adorable, and such a pretty name! Here's another great group you might enjoy.

Quoting mougbrittany:

Hello, My name is Brittany. I am 21 years old. This is Kenna. She will be 3 months old on the 12th (I guess technically tomorrow? Idk, I work nights haha.) Grew up and lived in Battle Ground, WA which is where I still live. Uhm don't have a SO...just me and my daughter. Time for myself? Non existant with  2 jobs and being a single mommy. But if I  did, just spending time with friends, reading, writing, watching movies, and listening to music. On my mind today? I wish I could sleep. Excited bout spending time with a guy I like. How well my daughter has been sleeping (shes been asleep for 4 hours straight so far) :) oh and I just wanna meeet some mommys to talk to. itd be cool to meet local ones to get together with sometime too

Tracesmommy0529
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi ladies!!!! My name is Amanda and I have the sweetest little 5 month old baby boy ever!! I grew up in Yazoo City, MS! And I still live close to there!! Me and my SO have been friends since we were 5 years old.. His brother hung out with my brother and that's when we met!!! He has always been my best friend and now he shares my heart with our son!!! When I have free time I LOVE to scrapbook!!!!! It's more fun than it seems, i promise!!! On my mind today is the holidays!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! It's our first holiday as a family and I CAN'T wait!!!!!
mougbrittany
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:10 AM

Thank you very much :) I have already joined that group, but thank you for the advice

Quoting elasmimi:

Welcome to cafemom Brittany. Kenna is adorable, and such a pretty name! Here's another great group you might enjoy.

Quoting mougbrittany:

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Hi Amanda, you son is soo cute. I have tried scrapbooking, but I am just not creative enough to make them really special like some people do, they are more like just a photo album, lol. Be sure and check out our babies group.

Quoting Tracesmommy0529:

Mobile Photo

Hi ladies!!!! My name is Amanda and I have the sweetest little 5 month old baby boy ever!! I grew up in Yazoo City, MS! And I still live close to there!! Me and my SO have been friends since we were 5 years old.. His brother hung out with my brother and that's when we met!!! He has always been my best friend and now he shares my heart with our son!!! When I have free time I LOVE to scrapbook!!!!! It's more fun than it seems, i promise!!! On my mind today is the holidays!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! It's our first holiday as a family and I CAN'T wait!!!!!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Glad you found it!

Quoting mougbrittany:

Thank you very much :) I have already joined that group, but thank you for the advice

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting mougbrittany:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)