Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (November 16th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
terimcgowan76
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:25 PM
i play games from Facebook like candy crush, dice with buddies, pet rescue, bingo blitz, matching with friends and Diamond dash... games like that... and thank you for welcome nice to meet you as well (^o^)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
What kind of games do you play?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting terimcgowan76:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? one and he is a very handsome little man

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? grew up in a little town called Rossville GA nand currently live there as well

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? single mommy father isnt in his life or mine. 

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? read or catch up on my favorite shows or listen to music while i play games on my tablet

5. What's on your mind today? just listening to Pony by Genuine looking over CafeMom

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Fun games .. glad you enjoy them :)

Quoting terimcgowan76:

i play games from Facebook like candy crush, dice with buddies, pet rescue, bingo blitz, matching with friends and Diamond dash... games like that... and thank you for welcome nice to meet you as well (^o^)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
What kind of games do you play?

Quoting terimcgowan76:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? one and he is a very handsome little man

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? grew up in a little town called Rossville GA nand currently live there as well

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? single mommy father isnt in his life or mine. 

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? read or catch up on my favorite shows or listen to music while i play games on my tablet

5. What's on your mind today? just listening to Pony by Genuine looking over CafeMom

hectichouse
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM
My name is Tara I have a beautiful 2 week old baby girl, a gorgeous 18 month old daughter, adorable 4 year old step daughter, a cheeky 6 year old step son and an amazing 13 year old step daughter.
Kingkekoa
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm a mom of 2 girls, Thay and Addie, in Seattle, WA.  Just coming on to make new friends and chat about the good and bad times.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Tara,
Do your step kids live with you full time?
Congrats on the new little one.

Quoting hectichouse:

My name is Tara I have a beautiful 2 week old baby girl, a gorgeous 18 month old daughter, adorable 4 year old step daughter, a cheeky 6 year old step son and an amazing 13 year old step daughter.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM

WElcome to CafeMom,

How old are your girls?

Quoting Kingkekoa:

Hi Everyone,

I'm a mom of 2 girls, Thay and Addie, in Seattle, WA.  Just coming on to make new friends and chat about the good and bad times.

hectichouse
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Thank you :)

Yeah they live with me full time.

Nice to meet you too
hectichouse
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Tara,Do your step kids live with you full time?Congrats on the new little one.Nice to meet you :)

Quoting hectichouse:My name is Tara I have a beautiful 2 week old baby girl, a gorgeous 18 month old daughter, adorable 4 year old step daughter, a cheeky 6 year old step son and an amazing 13 year old step daughter.

Yeah my step kids live with me full time
hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Sounds like a full house :)

Quoting hectichouse:

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Tara,Do your step kids live with you full time?Congrats on the new little one.Nice to meet you :)

Quoting hectichouse:My name is Tara I have a beautiful 2 week old baby girl, a gorgeous 18 month old daughter, adorable 4 year old step daughter, a cheeky 6 year old step son and an amazing 13 year old step daughter.

hectichouse
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Quoting hugss:

Sounds like a full house :)

Quoting hectichouse:
Quoting hugss:

It is a very full house lol especially with my intoxicated 13 year old atm :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)