Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (November 16th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM

LOL .. why is that?

Quoting hectichouse:

Quoting hugss:

Sounds like a full house :)

Quoting hectichouse:
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Tara,Do your step kids live with you full time?Congrats on the new little one.Nice to meet you :)

Quoting hectichouse:My name is Tara I have a beautiful 2 week old baby girl, a gorgeous 18 month old daughter, adorable 4 year old step daughter, a cheeky 6 year old step son and an amazing 13 year old step daughter.

Thank you :)
Yeah my step kids live with me full time

It is a very full house lol especially with my intoxicated 13 year old atm :/

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Hello, Tara! I met you in another group, also. :)  Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

Quoting hectichouse:

My name is Tara I have a beautiful 2 week old baby girl, a gorgeous 18 month old daughter, adorable 4 year old step daughter, a cheeky 6 year old step son and an amazing 13 year old step daughter.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Welcome to CafeMom! What do you like to read? I read mainly mysteries and science fiction.

Quoting terimcgowan76:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? one and he is a very handsome little man

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? grew up in a little town called Rossville GA nand currently live there as well

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? single mommy father isnt in his life or mine. 

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? read or catch up on my favorite shows or listen to music while i play games on my tablet

5. What's on your mind today? just listening to Pony by Genuine looking over CafeMom

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Hello! How are you today?  Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting PinkStarLily:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

Boy-7, Boy-6, Girl-3

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

I grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio. I moved in August to Cerritos, California

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

We met while he was out playing one of his volleyball games.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

Read, play on my labtop, watch a movie, go to the gym.

terimcgowan76
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:13 PM
currently i am reading Faithful by Kelly Elliott... it is a romance and i like books like Twilight and mysteries and sci-fi....

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to CafeMom! What do you like to read? I read mainly mysteries and science fiction.

Quoting terimcgowan76:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? one and he is a very handsome little man

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? grew up in a little town called Rossville GA nand currently live there as well

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? single mommy father isnt in his life or mine. 

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? read or catch up on my favorite shows or listen to music while i play games on my tablet

5. What's on your mind today? just listening to Pony by Genuine looking over CafeMom

MsJennxo
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone, my name is Jennifer I am 26 and a bother to an amazing smart heart warming wrestling and dirt loving boy named Xavier. I am.new here and would like to know more about everyone and get to know each other.
wiesbaden82
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Beth. I have a 3 1/2 year old boy and just found out I am expecting again- due in July. We are very excited about my pregnancy after close to two years trying (and having a miscarriage close to a yr. ago). I grew up in South America, but live in North Carolina now. I met my husband in college. When I have time to myself I love using Pinterest, Scrapbooking, reading. Today I am tierd after working my 12 hr. shift.

weakestchimp
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:21 PM
hi jennifer! so much to do in here. im new too!
this site has some nice groups.
welcome!

Quoting MsJennxo:

Hello everyone, my name is Jennifer I am 26 and a bother to an amazing smart heart warming wrestling and dirt loving boy named Xavier. I am.new here and would like to know more about everyone and get to know each other.

Ariel02
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Hello,

My name is Ariel (big surprise with my username..lol) Now no I don't have kids, but we are in the planning stages before conceiving. This will be my first child, by the time we hope to have our child, it will be 2015. Before that, I hope to join this group to get insight on things to expect and how to prepare even before trying to convieve, like getting healthier, knowledgable, and hopefully make some friends along the way. Some of the challenges I will face is being a working mother, my very first pregnancy, and adapting to the maternal skills I'll develop moreso as I become a mother.

As for the other question's asked, other than being a hard worker..I love to go fishing out here on the Gulf of Alabama, cooking new and fun things, and I love writing poetry and short stories and novels.

I met my husband on a blind date in 2009 set up by his coworker who's wife was friends with my mother. We got married in 2012. Still haven't killed each other yet, think we're alright.lol

What is on my mind today? Well being a football fan, I'm slightly sulking that Georgia just lost by PURE luck by Auburn! T_T

Prettypink81
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Hi I'm Jasmyne....mommy to a 12 yr old son and my angel babygirl (8-3-08).....my fiance and I are TTC after Mirena removal. I'm a firm believer on Family Over everything!!!! Anything you want to know or ask me......FEEL FREE!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)