Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (November 27th)

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 38 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2salernos
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:47 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi I'm Nicole. I have a son who is 7, named Dominick. I am originally from Illinois, I have lived here now in Phoenix Arizona 17 years. Single mom. I have a boyfriend of about two and a half years now.
I'm trying to find information to help myself. I need to find info on grants for single women who want to start a business. I was told by friends to research online and I feel I'm not finding anything. any help...
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Nicole,
Here is another group that may be able to help.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting 2salernos:

Hi I'm Nicole. I have a son who is 7, named Dominick. I am originally from Illinois, I have lived here now in Phoenix Arizona 17 years. Single mom. I have a boyfriend of about two and a half years now.
I'm trying to find information to help myself. I need to find info on grants for single women who want to start a business. I was told by friends to research online and I feel I'm not finding anything. any help...

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 27, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Hello Nicole!

Quoting 2salernos:

Crazymomma2013
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:22 AM
2 moms liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?12 yrs old girl
2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I have grown up in north little rock, Arkansas and I still live there

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Well I'm a single mother I meet my fighters dad through a good friend

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to catch up on my tv shows

5. What's on your mind today? That I really miss my dad

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
judesmama09
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
my name is karyin.. I'm 23.. I had a cafemom before but never had time to get on so I forgot my info.. lol.. but I have a 4 year old son named jude.. I met my bf on plenty of fish and we've been together for two years.. he has a 5 year old daughter named madison that we have full time and a one and a half year old that we get on the weekends.. I was born and raised in michigan city, in but live in stevensville, mi now.. when I have time to myself I catch up on sleepy hallow, work on pictures, or catch up on homework.. not wanting to go o work tonight is what's on my mind right now
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Hi Nicole. Welcome to Cafemom.

Quoting 2salernos:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Welcome to Cafemom.

Quoting Crazymomma2013:

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I have grown up in north little rock, Arkansas and I still live there

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Well I'm a single mother I meet my fighters dad through a good friend

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to catch up on my tv shows

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Welcome back!

What kind of work do you do?

Quoting judesmama09:

my name is karyin.. I'm 23.. I had a cafemom before but never had time to get on so I forgot my info.. lol.. but I have a 4 year old son named jude.. I met my bf on plenty of fish and we've been together for two years.. he has a 5 year old daughter named madison that we have full time and a one and a half year old that we get on the weekends.. I was born and raised in michigan city, in but live in stevensville, mi now.. when I have time to myself I catch up on sleepy hallow, work on pictures, or catch up on homework.. not wanting to go o work tonight is what's on my mind right now

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sorry for the loss of your Dad hon .  You all ready for Thanksgiving?

Quoting Crazymomma2013:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Welcome back to CafeMom,

Quoting judesmama09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)