Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

It's 3:20 AM...Why are you awake?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:28 AM
  • 60 Replies

My daughter fell asleep before supper, so she just has woke up and hungry! I made her a bowl of oatmeal. She's finished eating and fighting going back to sleep. And I've been sneezing for the last 10 minutes...waking the rest of the house up, lol.

So now I have: a playful 1 year old, a grumpy husband, 2 loud boys, 1 whiny puppy, and one poor scardy cat (Great Dane mix..lol) shaking because my first sneeze scared him awake.

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjchick75
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:34 AM

I had hysterectomy 3 weeks ago and I am still sore from that and now on top of that I have one of the worst bladder infections I have ever had. So I am too uncomfortable to sleep. Everyone else is sleeping so I am down in the basement making myself something to eat(the joy of having a kitchen in the basement lol) and watching TV.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Oh my! Hope you feel better soon.

Quoting jjchick75:

I had hysterectomy 3 weeks ago and I am still sore from that and now on top of that I have one of the worst bladder infections I have ever had. So I am too uncomfortable to sleep. Everyone else is sleeping so I am down in the basement making myself something to eat(the joy of having a kitchen in the basement lol) and watching TV.

Alicia2784
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:38 AM
My 18 month old has a cold and is breathing funny. Trying to decide if I want to take all three kids out to take her to the er bc hubby got too drunk at a bday party to stay alone with them. Maybe ill just stay awake all night and watch her like a hawk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Only 1:41 here...I like to watch the time on the cable box change from 1:59 to 1:00 when Daylight Savings ends, LOL. It's something I've done since I was a kid. 19 minutes to go!

Alexis Emma 10-13-1999 - 14 years old
Kirsten Leslie 03-14-2004 - 9 years old
Sarah Mackenzie 08-14-2007 - 5 years old
Charlotte Amelia & Harmon David 04-12-2012 - 18 months old
Angela Victoria 06-09-1996 - 17 years old (niece) 

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Yeah. Watch her close, sleep on the couch sitting up with her. My youngest got RSV at 3 months old and that was our sleeping arrangement for almost three weeks. It's scary! 

But if you feel you can wait until he sobers up some, just go in tomorrow. Don't want to drag healthy kids into the ER this time of the year.....

Quoting Alicia2784:

My 18 month old has a cold and is breathing funny. Trying to decide if I want to take all three kids out to take her to the er bc hubby got too drunk at a bday party to stay alone with them. Maybe ill just stay awake all night and watch her like a hawk.

tnt-manda
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Working night shift
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Lol..have fun!!

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Only 1:41 here...I like to watch the time on the cable box change from 1:59 to 1:00 when Daylight Savings ends, LOL. It's something I've done since I was a kid. 19 minutes to go!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM

I HATED night shift! Hope it goes by fast.

Quoting tnt-manda:

Working night shift

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM

I am watching the goldbergs using comcast on demand.  I can watch programs in peace this time of the night.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Lol...I've been there!!

but these days, sleep is more important than tv. I'm getting older :X lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

I am watching the goldbergs using comcast on demand.  I can watch programs in peace this time of the night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN