Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's CHAT! 11/7

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 260 Replies
2 moms liked this

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How is your week going?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM
2 moms liked this

I woke up with a headache, so I'm hoping I got meds in time to prevent it from becoming a migraine. The week so far has been okay, and this weekend I plan to catch up on some housework and, of course, enjoy football! :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:49 AM

So much to do today!  I need to reschedule a vet appointment, go to the DMV to renew my license plates and then head to Kohl's to use a coupon and Kohl's cash before the expire as well as work, laundry and fixing dinner.  

What are you doing today?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I woke up with one today, too.  What is up with that?  Is the medication helping any (I had to take 2 doses myself)?

You sure like your football!

Quoting bamababe1975:

I woke up with a headache, so I'm hoping I got meds in time to prevent it from becoming a migraine. The week so far has been okay, and this weekend I plan to catch up on some housework and, of course, enjoy football! :)

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this

So far it's not getting any worse, so that will do. No, I don't like football, I LOVE FOOTBALL! lol

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I woke up with one today, too.  What is up with that?  Is the medication helping any (I had to take 2 doses myself)?

You sure like your football!

Quoting bamababe1975:

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I hate going to the DMV. It always takes 3x as long as it should. How much Kohl's cash do you have?

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

So much to do today!  I need to reschedule a vet appointment, go to the DMV to renew my license plates and then head to Kohl's to use a coupon and Kohl's cash before the expire as well as work, laundry and fixing dinner.  

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I have $30 in Kohl's cash to use.  

Quoting bamababe1975:

I hate going to the DMV. It always takes 3x as long as it should. How much Kohl's cash do you have?

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Ouch..get better.

Quoting bamababe1975:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Our vet only makes appointments for surgeries. Otherwise you just carry them in. I love it, lol.

I've got to get some cleaning done, give Christlynn a bath, get the boys off the bus, and get everyone ready to head to the school for Parent night.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

cheaslee
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I had obnoxious crampy twinges yesterday and my lower back was uncomfortable when I got home from work. But today I'm feeling no pain, yay! I'm exhausted though :-)
cheaslee
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Ps- clearly I'm focused at work as I am chatting :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)