• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's CHAT! 11/7

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 261 Replies
2 moms liked this

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How is your week going?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM
2 moms liked this

I woke up with a headache, so I'm hoping I got meds in time to prevent it from becoming a migraine. The week so far has been okay, and this weekend I plan to catch up on some housework and, of course, enjoy football! :)

Cafe AmyS
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:49 AM

So much to do today!  I need to reschedule a vet appointment, go to the DMV to renew my license plates and then head to Kohl's to use a coupon and Kohl's cash before the expire as well as work, laundry and fixing dinner.  

What are you doing today?

Cafe AmyS
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I woke up with one today, too.  What is up with that?  Is the medication helping any (I had to take 2 doses myself)?

You sure like your football!

Quoting bamababe1975:

I woke up with a headache, so I'm hoping I got meds in time to prevent it from becoming a migraine. The week so far has been okay, and this weekend I plan to catch up on some housework and, of course, enjoy football! :)

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this

So far it's not getting any worse, so that will do. No, I don't like football, I LOVE FOOTBALL! lol

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I woke up with one today, too.  What is up with that?  Is the medication helping any (I had to take 2 doses myself)?

You sure like your football!

Quoting bamababe1975:

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I hate going to the DMV. It always takes 3x as long as it should. How much Kohl's cash do you have?

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

So much to do today!  I need to reschedule a vet appointment, go to the DMV to renew my license plates and then head to Kohl's to use a coupon and Kohl's cash before the expire as well as work, laundry and fixing dinner.  

Cafe AmyS
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I have $30 in Kohl's cash to use.  

Quoting bamababe1975:

I hate going to the DMV. It always takes 3x as long as it should. How much Kohl's cash do you have?

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Ouch..get better.

Quoting bamababe1975:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Our vet only makes appointments for surgeries. Otherwise you just carry them in. I love it, lol.

I've got to get some cleaning done, give Christlynn a bath, get the boys off the bus, and get everyone ready to head to the school for Parent night.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

cheaslee
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I had obnoxious crampy twinges yesterday and my lower back was uncomfortable when I got home from work. But today I'm feeling no pain, yay! I'm exhausted though :-)
cheaslee
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Ps- clearly I'm focused at work as I am chatting :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)