Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

she is jellies that i am pregnant

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:26 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
Me and my husband got married in September his brother has been married for a year now and his wife is not happy with me becks we conceived first. She wanted me to get rid of the baby but I would do no such thing! She does not like it when my husbands mom talks about it or when I post on face book about it either. They have started to try to turn the family members agents us but so far it is not working. They have even started to lie to my husbands mom about talking to us. I do not post every day about the baby or being pregnant I normally do it 1-2 times a week and I do not dron on about it I have family that is far away and we have such different schedules that it is just easier to post in face book to see and friend in different states. I Dont understand why she does not just tack me off her news feed or block me? So I put out a general post today on face book saying "if you do t like what I post pleas block me". Was I wrong in doing that? It makes me vary up set that they just can't be happy for us. She believes that that shod be first and I Dont understand why
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:35 AM

oml  your mobile device does not like you.         It sounds like too much drama and just ignore the ones who are hurting.  I would not engage in any debate or convo with them and to heck with everyone who believes any lies they spread.

jojo_star
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I have a sister in law who is infertile and extremly jealous of me for getting pregnant so easily. I rarely speak to her anymore, she's bitter and nasty and I don't have time or energy for someone like her in my life. The best thing would be to ignore her. 

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this

You can decide who you show your posts too on Facebook. Just add her to the restricted list and then she can't see anything.

RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Has she had a loss, or anything that would prevent her from getting pregnant? Perhaps there is a reason she is so upset with you. Regardless, if she is causing drama you can either try and talk it out with her (without yelling, name calling, etc. Just keep your cool and be mature about it even if she won't), or you can cut her out of your life. Simply tell her you do not understand why she is upset, and acting this way, but you do not need the drama. End of story. It's like when a child throws a fit, the more attention you give to the bad behavior, the more they are going to do it. Ignore it, tell them, sorry, it's not going to work and I am not going to respond until you stop, and they eventually stop.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM
2 moms liked this

jellies?

are you 15?

TxSummerNights
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I've done that to some people that have nothing better to do but cause drama. Just add her to your acquaintance list then just change your privacy settings to friends except acquaintances and she wants your post anymore.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

You can decide who you show your posts too on Facebook. Just add her to the restricted list and then she can't see anything.

Momsold
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:31 AM

because

Facebook

against

drone

take

please

very

should

Jellies?...AS in Jam, or do you seriously think jealous is spelled that way?

Anyways, who cares what she thinks. 

outcastrogue4ev
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Thank you for all the thoughts and the spelling sorry was late and yes my phone does hate me lol you shod see some of the TeX my husband gets from me
BlueSparrow
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:26 PM

LMAO Got to love cell phone posting....No i dont think you where out of line for posting that.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I am sorry that she is such an unhappy person.  Your good fortune does not cause her bad fortune. Feel sorry that she is so frustrated and unhappy that she is behaving very badly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)