Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Need advice

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
  • 9 Replies

So my faience and I got approved for an apartment and our move in date is this Saturday, Well he has to leave town for 2 weeks and won't be here to sign the lease...do you think the apartment complex will fax or email us the lease and he can sign it?

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I don't see why they wouldnt. Call them and explain your story and people are usually pretty flexible. Good luck

Proudmom0610
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Thank You thats what I was going to do but I didn't know if apartments would do that, All I can do is ask them and see what happens

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

I don't see why they wouldnt. Call them and explain your story and people are usually pretty flexible. Good luck

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Your welcome I hope it all works out for u :)

Quoting Proudmom0610:

Thank You thats what I was going to do but I didn't know if apartments would do that, All I can do is ask them and see what happens

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM

They should, especially if you call to explain. :) How long have you guys been engaged?

Proudmom0610
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I just emailed all of our confirmation numbers for our DTE and Consumer Energy, and I just explained the situation in the email. We've been engaged for a year in a half, his sister is getting married this year so we were waiting until she got married so she could have her shine! and I'm pregnant now so it works out with the timing

Quoting bamababe1975:

They should, especially if you call to explain. :) How long have you guys been engaged?

BlueSparrow
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Thats something you'd have to call and ask about.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:41 AM
I'd just call and ask! Welcome to the group. How far along are you?
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Oh I hope it all works out great for you guys! Congratulations on everything! :)

Quoting Proudmom0610:

I just emailed all of our confirmation numbers for our DTE and Consumer Energy, and I just explained the situation in the email. We've been engaged for a year in a half, his sister is getting married this year so we were waiting until she got married so she could have her shine! and I'm pregnant now so it works out with the timing

Quoting bamababe1975:

Proudmom0610
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Yea I did, they are going to email it and he can e sign it. Thank You I'm 24 Weeks today!!!

Quoting jconney80:

I'd just call and ask! Welcome to the group. How far along are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)