Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Good Morning Ladies!

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everybody has a wonderful day! Smile!

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Good morning!

Any plans for today? I have to do laundry, last night's dishes, and shower...lol.

ms_crafty
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning and you have a wonderful day as well! 

BlueSparrow
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:32 AM

My day start at 4 am but so far its going great thank you. Hope you have a great day also

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Good morning! Thank you. I hope you also have a wonderful day. What do you have planned for the day?

GaMommy2013
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning! I have been sick for the past couple of days so no work for me today. I am being lazy hogging up all the internet!! LOL!! A shower is on my agenda though! :) 

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Good morning!

Any plans for today? I have to do laundry, last night's dishes, and shower...lol.

GaMommy2013
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Oh wow! Sorry to hear that. But you seem very upbeat for someone who has to start her day super early!! Great attitude!!! Don't work too hard!

Quoting BlueSparrow:

My day start at 4 am but so far its going great thank you. Hope you have a great day also

GaMommy2013
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Thank you so much! I have absolutely nothing planned for the rest of the day until church. I have been so sick so I am being so lazy and just lounging! 

Quoting Bmat:

Good morning! Thank you. I hope you also have a wonderful day. What do you have planned for the day?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Good morning & hope you're having a great day :)

BlueSparrow
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM

After getting the great news during the conference yesterday. I dont think anything will get me down today :)

Quoting GaMommy2013:

Morning! I have been sick for the past couple of days so no work for me today. I am being lazy hogging up all the internet!! LOL!! A shower is on my agenda though! :) 

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Good morning!

GaMommy2013
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:25 PM

well that's Awesome!!! Congratulations on your good news!

Quoting BlueSparrow:

After getting the great news during the conference yesterday. I dont think anything will get me down today :)

Quoting GaMommy2013:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Good morning!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)