Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello. I'm new.

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:03 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! I'm a new mommy here and I wanted to say hi! :D I hope I get to make new friends on here soon. :) I had my first son and he is now a year and almost one month old. I am loving being a mommy, and he makes my world complete. I love him dearly. I don't want to have another one till my son is older. And I hope I get a girl. My son got up to walking four steaps on his own! I was so proud!

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Welcome and yay for you son. So many mile stones ahead. Mine is developmentally 3 yrs old but is four yrs old.
imthe808gurl
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:43 AM

That's cool! :)Congrats. to your son :) Still so much to go. My son is finally starting to show bumps on his four front top teeth! I'm excited. He already has his two bottom. 

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:16 AM
Welcome to the group!
alexis_06
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:23 AM

welcome to the group!! congrats on your son taking his first steps! that's so exciting!!  :)  many more milestones to come :)

imthe808gurl
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much! :D I'm happy to be here! I hope to talk to a lot of moms :)

imthe808gurl
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I bet! And I can't wait to go though all of them :)

alexis_06
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:29 AM

just a heads up, that when you're responding to someones comment, it's best to "quote" them, that way they get notified that you responded.. :)  cause sometimes, not everyone comes back and checks to see if you wrote back!! :)

Quoting imthe808gurl:

Thank you! I bet! And I can't wait to go though all of them :)

dew530
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello I'm also new, first time mom to a 11 month old boy! Our kids are pretty close in age :)
msharleyjr
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Welcome its nice have you her!!!!

Quoting imthe808gurl:

Hello everyone! I'm a new mommy here and I wanted to say hi! :D I hope I get to make new friends on here soon. :) I had my first son and he is now a year and almost one month old. I am loving being a mommy, and he makes my world complete. I love him dearly. I don't want to have another one till my son is older. And I hope I get a girl. My son got up to walking four steaps on his own! I was so proud!

msharleyjr
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Start off my making your first post and intro you...in the meantime WELCOME!!! We're glad you're here!

Quoting dew530:

Hello I'm also new, first time mom to a 11 month old boy! Our kids are pretty close in age :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN