Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How often do you change your hairstyle?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 28 Replies

I change my hairstyle whenever I go to hairdresser! My two girls are begging me to grow my hair... But I hate my wavy hair, very hard to style unless I just tied them in pony tail...

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
onethentwins
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM

All the time, I'm known for it. 

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Not often. I just had my first hair cut since 2008 in August of this year...lol

artandlearning
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Hahah... I used to change my hair all the time, just because I could. I have short hair & I had a similar hairstyle and color for a while now and maybe it’s time for a change…
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I don't often but I need a big change!

Anastasia44
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM

The pain in Macau is most (Asian) ladies have straight and thin hair, so my hair is exceptional, wavy, thin, and rebelious. Can you recommend good hair mask / treatment for rebelios hair? possibly organic?

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I change mine every couple of years, but not really. I just cut or trim it. I have thick and wavy hair too, and when it's longer, I just braid it.

Jkaym
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I really want to change my hair, but I'm not brave enough. I'm always scared if I do something drastic I'll end up hating it.
CDA_SC
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Whenever I feel like something different. I guess I go for a slight change once every 6 months or so, nothing drastic though.

getgogirl
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I always do something to my hair I just dyed it like a fluorescent red than to brown and it made it a really pretty maroon with brown and pink highlights
getgogirl
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:21 PM
I always do something to my hair I just dyed it like a fluorescent red than to brown and it made it a really pretty maroon with brown and pink highlights
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)