Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How often do you talk to your mom?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM
  • 191 Replies
2 moms liked this

I usually talk to my mom about once a week.

I was wondering how often you all talk with your moms.

How often do you see you mom?

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
homemaker301
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:15 PM

My Mom lives about 40 miles from me so we talk on the phone several times a day.  She is 82 and I am 58. If we had 2 cars I would see her more often, but my husband has our car at work all day.  I do manage to see her at least once a week. She is amazing!

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

talk pretty much daily, if not several times a day....See her on average once a week or so.

Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Every few months. Whenever she decides she feels like seeing my kids she will stop by. Other than that, our policy is, if I don't hear from you, I'll assume nothing is wrong.

Purple_Olive
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I talk to her everyday and usually see her a couple times a week at least. I live right down the street from her and we are like bffs! :)
jomami
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Quoting homemaker301:

My Mom lives about 40 miles from me so we talk on the phone several times a day.  She is 82 and I am 58. If we had 2 cars I would see her more often, but my husband has our car at work all day.  I do manage to see her at least once a week. She is amazing!

That's awesome!  My mom is about 2hrs away but she's always busy!

Does your mom drive?

Bertha21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I see my mom at least 3 times a week and talk to her about 4 times a week or more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jomami
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SuperPickle:

talk pretty much daily, if not several times a day....See her on average once a week or so.

You're lucky that you get to see her so often! 

Does she live nearby?

brandie1470
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I call at least every other day. If I dont she will call me freaking out. We are very close. I live 4 hrs away and I have no family where I am. She worries about me sometimes.

I drive down there every few months
homemaker301
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Yes she does some, but she is really slowing down now.  She has RA and gets shots in her back etc.  Her van is old and is starting to act up.

Quoting jomami:

Quoting homemaker301:

That's awesome!  My mom is about 2hrs away but she's always busy!

Does your mom drive?

KME3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Ever since her husband died she's gone crazy. I don't talk to her or see her very often. I don't think I ever knew her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)