Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New to this

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ok so I'm new to this and I was wounding if there is an app for this so I can get it? If so what is it called? And how is everybody day going so far... Mine is been a long day all ready;)
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PYTmary
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I'm not sure about an app, but I'm also new. :) And I definitely know what you mean about a long day. My baby is 10 months and she just wants to get into everything. Haha. She has me running around all over the place. And she seems to be too curious about everything to nap.
Mommyloveszj
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Yea I been up since 5:30 had to get my boyfriend up for work make his lunch and breakfast and then I had 2 to 2 my sisters law house 2 watch her 3 month old son now then I had 2 pick one of her other sons up from school and still go 2 the store get this for dinner and make dinner and clean the house all with my 6 moth old son that OLNY wants me nobody else lol....
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
No app yet but you can get it for mobile.
How old are your kids?
Nice to meet you :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Welcome to the group,
Sleep is over rated <wink>
Hope you can nap when she does ;)

Quoting PYTmary:

I'm not sure about an app, but I'm also new. :) And I definitely know what you mean about a long day. My baby is 10 months and she just wants to get into everything. Haha. She has me running around all over the place. And she seems to be too curious about everything to nap.

PYTmary
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I definitely try to when I can. Haha.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,
Sleep is over rated <wink>
Hope you can nap when she does ;)

Quoting PYTmary:

Mommyloveszj
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I have one son and he is 6 months 2 day;$
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)