Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Best baby products

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 15 Replies
2 moms liked this
I want to know what baby products every one likes and which ones to stay away from.
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a Baby Jogger stroller that I love and my kids always liked the Boppy (my daughter is 2 and uses it was her pillow on her bed)! 

Is there something you've found that you don't like?

Fatimasmommi
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:49 PM
I dont like the cosco walkers, my babys big for her age and still couldnt reach the floor and she could bend at the waist while siting in it, she almost fell put reaching for a toy she droped. I emailed the company a few months ago still havent heard from them.

By the way i love my three wheeled baby jogger too.

Quoting LuLuRex:

I have a Baby Jogger stroller that I love and my kids always liked the Boppy (my daughter is 2 and uses it was her pillow on her bed)! 

SaraW1989
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I hate diaper genies, bottle warmers, wipe warmers, baby baths..They're all pointless and NOT needed. 

I've heard good things about the bobby and probably will get one this time. 

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:51 PM
we loved his swing and bouncy when he was baby.. i did not use a walker with my 2nd son was told by Early steps when he was in that the walker did him no good at all..
SaraW1989
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:56 PM

My son used both a swing and bouncer. I realize now how stupid that was, but I didn't buy the bouncer. Most people say a changing table is unnecessary. That maybe true, but I loved mine. 

Alyssa_Dior
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I brought everything for dd from buy buy baby and we use mr.Brown's bottles
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisp714
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a jogger too!! I would NEVER buy another regular stroller again!! I love the Baby Trend XL green/grey/blackšŸ‘ I also Love the Boppy!! I still use it for myself, my kids & fiancĆ© too!! Two GREAT Investments!!

Quoting LuLuRex:

Lisp714
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:30 PM
I bought NUK bottles, they were HORRIBLE!!! My son couldn't get anything out of the bottle. I recieved a bunch from my baby shower, and I just gave them to a friend because she liked them.
My fav bottles are AVENT!!!

Quoting Lisp714:

We have a jogger too!! I would NEVER buy another regular stroller again!! I love the Baby Trend XL green/grey/blackšŸ‘ I also Love the Boppy!! I still use it for myself, my kids & fiancĆ© too!! Two GREAT Investments!!

Quoting LuLuRex:

Fatimasmommi
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Mobile Photo

I love the tommee tippee bottles and my little girl drinks better from this than the standard nipple, I personally like my munchkin wipes warmer, johnson & johnson bed time bath, and this specific style bouncer. Heres why, in those early weeks it saved my life I could easily carry her from one room to the other, its not bulky and I could shower regularly, and EAT i could bounce her lightly with my foot. My sister in law had a different style it was circled shaped if you can imagine and every time i would put my little girl in it it put too much pressure on her tummy and shed throw up. Plus hers was awful to move from rooms with baby in it and you couldn't bounce baby while sitting and trying to eat or fold clothes. This product made my life so so much easier.
ToniTennille
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Love baby swings. I have two. One for upstairs and one for downstairs. One of them also folds so it's easily portable. Wraps as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN